Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Royal Blue!! (makes the famous "40 shine")

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Royal Blue!! (makes the famous "40 shine")

Has anyone else received their bottles?!?

I got a PM from Pete this morning saying he hadn't gotten his yet, which is odd considering I sent them out on Saturday the 10th.

WHETHER YOU GOT IT OR NOT, PLEASE POST UP SO I KNOW... THANKS!!!

Old 12-22-2005, 03:32 PM

Hey, 40! havent been here for a while. I got mine Monday Dec 19
i was beginning to worry that it got lost in the mail..It took a while which is normal due to holiday season..Thanks for the hard work on hooking up all of us!![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 12-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

No problem bro!

Like I told you in that PM this morning, the next time around this is going to run a LOT smoother. Basically I will post up a code number, for anyone here to call in to Elite Products with. Just call, give them that number, and tell them how many bottles you want. You'll get the discount, and quicker shipping (cause you won't have to wait for me to repackage and reship )

More to come on that...

Old 12-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Cat Fuсker

don't have mine yet

Old 12-23-2005, 10:51 PM
HCF Member

Dude i got mine today and used it. HOLY S**T The stuff works damn good. Thanks for your secret forty. I owe you a cold one. Or some turbo install help.

Old 12-23-2005, 10:58 PM
mxs
HCF Member

Everyone in my family is getting their car shined for Christmas! [&:] (Assuming it stays above 35 degrees for a couple days)

Old 12-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Cat Fuсker

As soon as I get mine, I'm shining up my other car...the civic is covered in a thick layer of salt....which I ain't cleaning up until spring...there's little paint left on the thing anyway...

Old 12-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

Dude i got mine today and used it. HOLY S**T The stuff works damn good. Thanks for your secret forty. I owe you a cold one. Or some turbo install help.
NICE!!! Glad to hear it's working out, how you see why I love this stuff so much, haha. Oh yeah man, some turbo help would be more than sufficient as a thank you

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

don't have mine yet
Kolh, please pm me your address again. I found your package on my front porch with a "Return to Sender" notice on it, and I have no idea why... I'm really sorry man, i must have f-ed up when i typed your address...

Old 12-27-2005, 09:12 PM
HCF Member

Hey Forty,

Can I order one?!?
Wait.. do I place the order with you or call the company?

My car needs that Forty shine and I don't want to bring the car in for a clear coat paint, so I'm going to try Royal Blue
oh yeah, I uploaded pics of my ride up on the Photo Gallery with the Megan Racing cat-back installed. As you can see the car isn't very shiny.. yet

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Actually, what I will probably do, is secure a "group buy" rate with the company that makes this stuff, and just have you guys call them yourselves with a code number to take advantage of the special price, it'll actually be easier, and cheaper that way. For everyone involved.

Old 12-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: x2100

Hey Forty,

Can I order one?!?
Wait.. do I place the order with you or call the company?

My car needs that Forty shine and I don't want to bring the car in for a clear coat paint, so I'm going to try Royal Blue
oh yeah, I uploaded pics of my ride up on the Photo Gallery with the Megan Racing cat-back installed. As you can see the car isn't very shiny.. yet

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Actually, what I will probably do, is secure a "group buy" rate with the company that makes this stuff, and just have you guys call them yourselves with a code number to take advantage of the special price, it'll actually be easier, and cheaper that way. For everyone involved.
give me another day or so, this company is sort of a pain in the *** to work with. Somedays they're there, someday's they're not...

Keep an eye on this thread and I will post an update as soon as possible.

Quick Reply: Royal Blue!! (makes the famous "40 shine")