Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Finally going to drop

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well if you really want them to match simply measure the difference and make a spacer to go ontop of the strut to lift the lower side up alittle bit

it did get on my nerves as well how it was about 1 finger difference from the rear sides i believe. cannt remember exactly.
but your cars not perfectly level stock anyways... you just dont notice it with the huge fender gap.LOL if ya ever want to go lower or have more adjustability check out some good adjustable coilovers.
i like my ground controls myself, but i have to buy extended top hats and stiffer springs for the front since im really gonna slam my civic this time... so if you think my black one was low just wait.... only downfall will be a speed bump or steep driveway. hahaha
and main reason i love adjustable coilovers is you can adjust them very easily, so in the summer i can drop it down, and lifted back up for it in the winter.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:55 PM
HCF Member

i was thinking about getting some GC adjustable coilovers but decided against that because i feel the s-techs gives me what i need. where i live you get some of the worst roads, steep driveways, hills, potholes, speed bumps. i'm happy with the drop that the s-tech gave me just enough wheel gap. i was going to get the tires tucked with the GC. mines is probably a bit less than half a finger difference nothing huge so i'm ok with them. thanks for the help addiction