Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

wanting to buy a honda

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 08:32 PM
Default wanting to buy a honda

hey everyone im getting in to the honda thing now and i need one. ive drove a couple and really like em. looking for aneything from 92-99. must have vtec and 5-speed in good shape. if ya have something let me know. thanks,dustin

Old 01-18-2008, 05:40 PM
Default RE: wanting to buy a honda

selling my 2007 Galaxy Grey civic SI. car has 8k miles, runs brand new, is brand new. need money for school and car only sits in garage.

2007 civic SI w/ Navigation package and voice recognition, as well as Honda upgraded stereo system. this car has 8k miles, clean carfax, clean title, as well as title in hand. factory warranty, with 100,000 mile extended warranty available.

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER, AND THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DRIVEN THIS CAR. I also have the Original window sticker, and Bill of sale for proof of Original ownership.

stock all the way through. never beat on, always garage kept (I have a heated garage).

ALL maintenance records and receipts available upon request, and are on hand. i only took the car to Honda dealerships/Honda authorized service centers for all maintenance.

Oil was changed every 2,500 miles, NOT 5,000 miles like the recommended.

stored right now in my carpeted, and heated garage for the winter, although is run 1-2 times a week to keep the fluids moving, and driven on clean/DRY roads. i am a car fanatic, and O.C.D. with my vehicles, and they're always clean, and well maintained. car is immaculate!!! YOU MUST SEE THIS CAR, I WILL HAVE MORE PICS UP SOON, BUT CAN ONLY HAVE 4 ON CL, BUT WOULD LIKE TO SEND INTERESTED PARTIES AN ENTIRE FOLDER OF PICTURES.

I NEVER allow food or drinks in the car, (only water), so there are no stains, as no one is allowed to eat in the car (myself included). i know i sound nuts, but i paid for this car with my own money and like to keep it perfect.

car has window tint, but can be removed if buyer doesn't want it. i am looking to sell asap, so all offers are welcome, however no low ballers, PLEASE.

NO TRADES. this car is brand new, and is under FACTORY warranty. As you all know Honda's will run forever.

please call RYAN for more info, as well as more pictures - 203-455-1465 - call anytime day or night, bedtime is 12-1am, as i am always up late working.

Thanks for checking out my car and i will be happy to answer any question you may have!!!

VIN: 2HGFG215X7H710459

the car is paid off, title in hand.

please PM me if your interested. looking to sell soon. thanks

Old 01-19-2008, 12:03 PM

im sure its nice but im not looking for nothing that new im looking for a 92-99 civic.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well i got 2 my black one 8,400 AS-IS or 6,900 without the wheels and alpine dvd radio.
but preaty soon i will be puting it back all stock...

i also have a 94civic 3,500 its ugly but its reliable.

BUT im up here in central indiana so probably to far for you...

Old 01-19-2008, 06:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

well i got 2 my black one 8,400 AS-IS or 6,900 without the wheels and alpine dvd radio.

BUT im up here in central indiana so probably to far for you...

Old 01-20-2008, 08:14 PM
HCF Member

Why are you selling your civs? Is the 94 Turbocharged or something... just wondering why you're asking so much more than KBB value.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:26 AM
HCF Member

I have my 97 civic for sale, just put new rims, tires, and full turbo kit on 7,000 miles ago. Looking for $7500. Way too much to list, let me know if you're interested.

Old 01-21-2008, 04:05 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You have got to be out of your mind thinking you're going to get that much money for either of those cars...[:@]

Old 01-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya i am...

i not looking to GIVE the cars away.... but i already putting the 99back stock. next day off im riping out the stereo and putting it all back stock.
one good thing about keeping almost all the stock parts...
id take 3K for the 94tho, i do have all recites of all the seals and new parts for the motor, trans.... mechanically its tip top shape!
just needs paint and a few small things to look all pretty again

but like anyone selling a car.... CASH TALKS LOUD AND CLEAR....
i am definitely in no rush to sell either. but like everyones vehicle everyones got a price IF THE RIGHT PRICE!

Old 01-21-2008, 11:05 AM
HCF Member

ya i am...

i not looking to GIVE the cars away.... but i already putting the 99back stock. next day off im riping out the stereo and putting it all back stock.
one good thing about keeping almost all the stock parts...
id take 3K for the 94tho, i do have all recites of all the seals and new parts for the motor, trans.... mechanically its tip top shape!
just needs paint and a few small things to look all pretty again

but like anyone selling a car.... CASH TALKS LOUD AND CLEAR....
i am definitely in no rush to sell either. but like everyones vehicle everyones got a price IF THE RIGHT PRICE!

Let me rephraise what Tony has just said; It will take you forever to sell those cars for that price... and anyone that would pay that much is an idiot. My car is in better shape then your coupe and isn't worth $3000

Quick Reply: wanting to buy a honda