PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Street Sniper's garage sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 04:20 AM
HCF Member
Default Street Sniper's garage sale!!

What's up, HCF? Long time no see. I'm moving so all of my Civic stuff that was sitting in the shed needs to go. I figured I would give all of my friends here first crack at this stuff before it went on ebay. Anyway, on to my stuff...

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

For sale stuff...

- DC 4-1 ceramic header. Technically 96-00, but it fit my 5th gen fine. - $40 [sale pending]

- TD04-15g Volvo turbo. I believe it's internally gated at 5.5psi and has a t3/t4 flange. - $40

- Prototype cast iron log type turbo header. No wastegate fitting so you will have to use an internal gate or fab something up. I dunno. I bought it for a 16g but the flange didn't fit. I measured it and it looks like a t3/t4. I put a tape next to the flange in the pic so measure yours before you buy this thing. - $50.

- (2) virgin p28 ECU's. I don't have a pic of either, but if you absolutely need one I will take one. $75 each.

- ERG Engine dampener kit (92-95). Don't remember what I paid for this soooo, $20?

- Couple of books, 'Honda engine performance' Lots of good info about swaps, FI, NA, blah blah. It's a good read; and 'Desktop Dynos' This book comes with software for you to do a model of a dyno run with different parts and stuff. It's pretty cool. Didn't really play with it too much, but I modeled my motor before and after my cam swap and it was pretty accurate. Fun to play with anyway. I dunno - 5 and 10 bucks?

- Side mount IC. - $20

- PG6B pistons. IIRC Good for ~ 11:1 CR on a Z6. Awesome NA budget build item. Wish I could keep them and make that build happen, but oh well. $60 [sale pending]

- Resistor box thingy so you can use the DSM injectors? Is that right? Damn, it's been too long. Umm, 20 bucks?

- (2) Intake manifolds. One z6 and one y8. The z6 is stock but the y8 has been port matched to a GSR throttle body. 60mm, I believe. - $10 and $30. Buy the TB listed below and get a package deal.

- Assorted throttle bodies. (2) z6's, a GSR and a B20. Both of these are 60mm and will fit a d series. I don't think any of them have any sensors on them. - $5 and $15.

- Spring compressors for changing suspension. Check out my DIY if you need a pic of them. I forget how much these things are... - 10 bucks?

I think that's it for the for sale items. Now on to the free ****!!!! You pay shipping and it's yours. Old school members get first dibs on all this stuff.

- DSM 14b turbo. It held boost fine for me but leaked a little oil. It's free so I don't want to hear any **** about what kind of shape it's in. I only took it off to put a ported one on.

- y8 parts head. Good shape. Most of the springs and keepers are in there. I think I only used a couple of them. I have the cam and gear but the cam has been out in the weather so I don't know if it's useable. Speaking of which... [sale pending]

- (3) cams. z6, y8, and a JDM d15. I have no idea how to tell them apart and they have been outside for a while and look like ****. I think one is still in pretty good shape, and I think it's the d15 one. I can get better pics of them if you reeeeally want me to.

- Stock z6 header with the o2 sensor in it. That sum'bitch in in there good; hence the fact that it's still in there.

- Pair of 5th gen headlights. Or maybe it's just one. Hell, I can't remember. Just let me know if you need headlights and I'll check.

Whew, I think that's it. I am sure I will find some more crap after I post this. Fastest way to reach me is email Taylor.Gardner@gmail.com but I'll check in every so often for PM's and what not. BTW- I will consider trades for just about anything car audio related.

I would love for someone to buy the pistons, IM/TB, d15 cam, resistor box and chip one of my p28's and do an all OEM high compression NA build. That would be awesome and was my intention before I went turbo. I will make a sweet deal on all of that if someone wants because I want to see it get done.

Ok, on to the pics....

Here's what the turbo and cams look like now. I know, it's damn travesty, right? Whatev.

Last edited by Street Sniper; 01-13-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Chubby Chaser

does the 15g turbo bolt up to the turbo header???

Old 01-12-2010, 04:49 AM
HCF Member

Yep, but the flanges are a little different. The turbo flange is like elliptical. If you're interested I could get a pic of the fitment.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Chubby Chaser

yeah if ya dont mind send me a pic

Old 01-12-2010, 11:32 AM
HCF Member

Here's the flange for the 15g. Looks like it may not fit that manifold. Well, I'm all confused now. Either the mani or the turbo is a t3/t4 flange.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:02 PM

Where were you 5 days ago with that long tube 4-1 DC D series header??????

I just bought a header for $115. I would have gladly bought yours!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:10 PM

quote on shipping the header to 72116? I dunno how much the thing weighs.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:24 PM

About 18lbs is about right I think. Shipped two of them in the past 6 months.

Old 01-12-2010, 05:56 PM
HCF Member

Hey 96chb or cvcrcr, what's better for my mini me swap. The z6 im/tb or the y8 im with the z6 tb? And what they say I will probably get.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:07 PM

Dipset, what TB do you have right now? Look here: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ead.php?t=3659

I bet you could get a B series 60mm one and be fine, It would probably help a little bit, too. If the TB doesn't have a TPS sensor, you need to get one on there and have it calibrated. Search it up. I'm not sure how one would do something like that.

Street Sniper, I'm still mad at you for posting this up 5 days late.. j/k. I remember you helped me a looong time ago when I was freaking out about a valve retainer keeper that fell into an oil port when I replaced my valve springs/retainers. Good to see you back around. If you do have a b series TB with a working TPS, I'm calling dibs now.

Edit: What bore are those pistons? 75mm? 75.5mm? Those are exactly what I am looking for when I do my z6 bottom end swap.

Last edited by cvcrcr99; 01-12-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Street Sniper's garage sale!!