PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

So Califonrnia Built B16 Block!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Default So Califonrnia Built B16 Block!!!!

hey guys i know i just signed on but im usually on integra fourms and not civic ones so do not be worried that im a scammer. im legit in every way imaginable..

ok guys i have had this block in my garage for way to long.. i bought it for my gen 2 integra... but im selling the car and have no use for it anymore so my loss is ur gain... this thing is sick... and i really need to get rid of this thing. its got a knife edged crank, block was blueprinted and the jernols micro-polished with ctr pistions and forged rods. i bought this block for 600 and thats what im selling it for. its worth double that. but i need the money for my new car. i need to get rid of this so if ur interested please email me at onesluggo@yahoo.com for a faster response and pics and for a faster way to get hold of me.... im located in apple valley california. its in the desert near victorville if u guys didnt know..( i get this ? alot) i do deliver at the buyers expense unless its within a reasonable distance..
josh
and if u look at it plz bump it.

ok this picture is old.. i will upload the new one in like 30 mis.. i have to find my camera in the mess i call a truck... the pistion tops have been cleaned

Old 07-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Default RE: So Califonrnia Built B16 Block!!!!

post pix if possible or the thread will get locked down. if you say you're on other forums then you know to read rules before posting. main 3 things have to be included in the thread.

PICTURES

you got 2 of the 3..........

Old 07-08-2006, 09:59 PM

i dont know how to post pics on this site. if its anything like team-integra.net they require a hosting service.. i cannot go threw a hosting service.. thats why i said email me for pics... i have um on other fourms but u cannot see them unless ur a member.. so unless someone wants to host them for me. i cannot post um. sorry. if anyone emails me they will recevie the pics as soon as i read the post.
josh

Old 07-08-2006, 10:53 PM
HCF Member

there is a thing at teh bottem when positing a new thread/post it says upload file, that allows you to upload up to 5 picturs per post... then you don't need a hosting service, this forum will do it for you

Old 07-16-2006, 08:05 PM

i need this gone so any offers are being considered at this moment.