PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

parting out...no pics please dont lock

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 10:26 PM
HCF Member
Default parting out...no pics please dont lock

i need to know if anyone wants some parts off my civic before i let the guy buy it off me.. i know im taking out the blue racing seats..and the lights i had in it..which are almost all broken anway... theres 5 gallons of oil on my floor soo the carpets shot.. the interior rear panels i have at home here.. well passenger side.. the passenger side doors gone soo is the window... that shattered at me... i have brand new mirrors comming in the mail i will have to resell.. and i have brand new brake pads and rotors im going to need to sell...

please dont lock this thread i will get pics.. i just wanted to know if anyone wanted anything... most the stuffs shot in the engine...

im in pa.. the closest thing to pics is whats in my gallery with my 93 civic... and my prices will come when i get some interest.. as to what part u want.. im not writing prices for everystinking part on my car..sorry..

Old 02-08-2006, 11:06 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: parting out...no pics please dont lock

Since youve been here for awhile we will give you some time........but not too much, so get some pics up asap!

Old 02-09-2006, 02:10 AM

Interested in Seats, what kind, how much, what kind of shape are they in, and pics would be AWESOME. Send them to sullivanlevi@yahoo.com Thanks bro.

Old 02-09-2006, 03:07 AM
HCF Member

Throttle body if it is a ex or si manual

Old 02-09-2006, 08:49 AM

what kind of mirrors?

Old 02-09-2006, 10:25 AM
HCF Member

ok the mirrors are these.... brand new..i havent even recieved them yet.....[IMG][/IMG]

throtle body is a auto... and im not really allowed to take from the engine if i do take parts.. they might buy my car off me... but my friend and i are still debating if i can fix it or not

the seats are evo racing seats bought for 475 a piece.. why the idiot didnt buy low end sparcos i dont know... ill see if i can find a pic to scan cause i think i just took some the other week and they are at walmart give me like.. half a day ill have my mom pick them up on her way home from school...

talk about a way to get out of an exam... total ur car.. and ur professor gives u a weekend extension

Old 02-09-2006, 10:27 AM

So did you wreck your car?

Old 02-09-2006, 10:52 AM
HCF Member

yes very much wrecked.. but i dont know if im gonna try to keep it and fix it.. or just sell it to the guy who towed it... if i can make out a few hundred i would be ok... thats my student loan money.. i spent a whole check just on my civic

Old 02-09-2006, 11:07 AM

i need the metal bracket that goes around the radio to hold it in the dash, let me know if you've got it.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:11 AM
HCF Member

i have like..3 of those

Quick Reply: parting out...no pics please dont lock