PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting out 98 Civic Coupe EX manual.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Default Parting out 98 Civic Coupe EX manual.

Hey guys, below are the pictures I thought would show everything someone might want/need. Pictures also include a set of Halo Projectors, these are premium quality and never installed (asking $200).

Let me know if any of you are interested in parts or the whole car. I live in Norther Virginia (Tysons are), so if someone wants to come and see it just let me know.

I just got this car from a friend so I dont' have many details on it as far as its history goes (but I can get the vin# if anyone wants to carfax it.

Naveen

Old 12-09-2006, 03:11 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Parting out 98 Civic Coupe EX manual.

how much for the complete doors...panels and all(with a copy of the key) and the lower dash panel on the drivers side(wraps around from lower left of the steering wheel to the lower right of the sterring wheel.

Old 12-09-2006, 03:12 PM
HCF Member

also the stock fuel rail, fuel line, clutch line(hard line) slave cylinder, and the stock fuel preasure regulator

Old 12-09-2006, 03:52 PM

I have never shipped anything that big, I will have to check into that. Doors/windows are the one thing I would want to give up once everything else is gone. Since the car is complete as of now, it might take me some time to get to all the things you mentioned. As far as the price goes, as long its not gonna be a PITA to get the stuff out and ship I will let it go pretty cheap, basically you name it.

Naveen

PS-Anybody in the area want to just take the car as it is? Please let me know before I start taking stuff off.

Old 12-09-2006, 03:55 PM
HCF Member

I'll go $50 plus shipping on everything but the doors and the clutch line/slave cyl are easy to take off, the rail, lines, fpr are even easier

Old 12-09-2006, 05:28 PM

how much for the stock side skirts, motor and tranny? or else just the stock skirts and the intake manifold and tb.

Old 12-09-2006, 06:11 PM
HCF Member

how much for the whole car and what is wrong with it?

Old 12-09-2006, 08:44 PM

torquemonster--I have a few people interested in taking the whole car. If that doesn't go through, I will let you know about the parts.

Marty--$2,500 for the whole car or obo. Specifically I couldn't tell you what is wrong with it, as the car has not been maintained. Car runs, just hasn't been maintained (no regular maintenance). You are more than welcome to check it out.

Just a side note: This is my friend's car, he is careless and just plain stupid when it comes to taking care of a car. He is purchasing a new car and asked me if I could sell it for him. So here I am.

Naveen

Old 12-09-2006, 09:36 PM

How much for the injen intake, thats all i want plus shipping to 70047, louisiana. Thanks

Old 12-09-2006, 11:11 PM

CivicSiSolja--You have a pm.

Marty--so you want the lower dash panel on the drivers side(wraps around from lower left of the steering wheel to the lower right of the sterring wheel, for $50+shipping? If so, I can do that for you.

Naveen

Quick Reply: Parting out 98 Civic Coupe EX manual.