PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LOTS OF NEW CIVIC PARTS! Need to clear out my garage.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
HCF Member
Default LOTS OF NEW CIVIC PARTS! Need to clear out my garage.

Hey guys. I have a lot of extra parts I need to get rid of to make space in my garage for a second car. I'm located in Central Valley, NY (NYC suburbia). If you or someone you know is interested in these, please contact me ASAP. If you buy more than 1 thing I can discount the shipping, or you can just come pick this stuff up at no shipping charge of course. My email is blee35@optonline.net and my cell number is 845-988-7328 so reach out to me if you have any questions. If you call we'll probably be playing phone tag, so best bet is probably just to email. I'm in a bind where I need money soon, so I hope the prices I listed sound reasonable to you. I did mild research before deciding on figures slightly less than the values I found online. I'm not binded to these prices, but I would like to sell them for the amountsthat Ilisted. Find happy homes for these babies!

(UPDATED: March 15th -- I took out the items that I've sold... this is all that remains)
(UPDATED: May 15th -- I took out more items I've sold... what's left is what's left... slim pickin' now, I suppose, although if anyone wants these things, just let me know)

ALSO... in addition to these parts, I'm thinking of parting with some stock OEM pieces that were on my Civic awhile back, like... the stock header, cat converter, exhaust/muffler, body kit, and air intake system. If anyone is interested in these things I'll post pictures and prices, but until then, it's just an idea I've got. Let me know.

Name:  ebaypics016.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  120.8 KB

Name:  ebaypics018.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  112.4 KB

A set of two brand new Sony Xplod 2way car stereo speakers. These things sound SWEET. I'm a certified sound technican, so trust me on this one. They're a great addition to your car stereo and work as rear speakers. The speakersare about 9" long and 6.5" wide. Max input power is 200 Watts, rated power is 50 Watts, and the impedence is 4 Ohms. I got these as a gift from a friend about 7 years ago, never installed them or used them, forgot about them, found them recently in my storage unit, and now I'm just looking to sell them because I already have a full speaker set that I am happy with. I only used them once just recently to test and make sure they work (and they do). They come with a 3 foot cable that's all ready to be hooked into your sound system from my test. $30+shipping.

Name:  ebaypics039.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  ebaypics040.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  37.8 KB

Name:  ebaypics041.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  41.5 KB

This is a Bomb (I forget what kind) muffler I ordered for my car about 4 years ago and never used, back when I didn't know anything about this stuff. It's brand new, never used, and still in the original packaging as it was shipped to me. It's 21.5" long, has a2.5" in and a slanted 4" tail out. As you can see, it doesn't have hooks, so you'd have to weld those on. $30+shipping.

Name:  ebaypics081.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  47.4 KB

Name:  ebaypics082.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  26.9 KB

Here is a stock driver's side powered side mirror. My passenger one was knocked off in New York City by some a**hole while I was at work so I bought the M-style ones with the side markers built in instead. I'm not sure if this interests anybody who had the same dilemma as me, but if you want it, I'll clean it up nice for you before packaging it because it's a little dirty. It has no damage though, and was original on my car when I bought it in 2001. $15+shipping.

Old 03-06-2007, 10:50 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: LOTS OF NEW CIVIC PARTS! Need to clear out my garage.

When i Get my paycheck this friday I'll take the test pipe and headers off your hands for sure. My cat is shot right now and i figure I'll enjoy the nice sound of a test pipe till my inspection in august My zip is 15001. Pm me when you can.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:25 PM
HCF Member

sweet. check your inbox. i pmed you and will get you an exact quote soon.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:30 PM

I'm interested in the header and test pipe also. PM me info on price shipped for both to 48079

Old 03-06-2007, 05:17 PM
HCF Member

pm sent

Old 03-06-2007, 09:39 PM
HCF Member

Header and Test Pipe sold. Congrats ryank, hope you enjoy them! Any takers on the other stuff? I'll lower my price on the spacers to $20/4, $10/2. The speakers fit any Honda, pretty much. The fenders look and feel pretty solid. Any takers on them for $100? The muffler is spotless, as is the cat converter. Side mirror is a side mirror. And the body kit is pretty cool, just needs a few touch-ups. I'm considering posting the body kit as O.B.O. so if you don't like the price, shoot me an offer and let me know what you feel.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:57 PM
HCF Member

i know you already sold it but what all differences did you notice again when you had the test pipeon??? i have been debating on getting one or not cause my friend works at one of the lube places here so he would pass my car inspection no matter what i have...lol

Old 03-06-2007, 10:21 PM
HCF Member

I got the test pipe on at the same time I got my 4-2-1 header done, so as far as localizing to what difference the test pipe did on its own, that's tough to tell, but there was definitely a gain from what I had on originally (stock pieces). As far as differences between the test pipe and the magnaflow high flow cat converter,the test pipe is louder and makes a strong rip sound. It reminded me of a rocket. Kind of cool. I wish I got a recording of it while it was still on my car. But in the negatives, it didn't filter the exhaust so well, so there was a bit of a funky smell coming from the tail. That's why it doesn't pass inspection because it's pretty bad for the environment. And it made my car too loud... as far as New York goes, I pretty much needed the Magnaflow to quiet down the sound enough to borderline pass inspection because my Tsudo catback is hella loud too. Performance-wise? I'd say they're about the same. Maybe the test pipe has a bit more pull to it, but it's slight, tough to tell without a test.

I'm actually surprised the test pipe has gotten so much interest. I figured that would be the least-likely to sell! Now who wants any of this other stuff?????

Old 03-08-2007, 06:54 AM
HCF Member

i want your speakers..$25 shipped to d.c.? let me know pls wamiquef2000@yahoo.com

Old 03-11-2007, 10:08 AM

I am interested in the buddy kit. Would you be interested in selling the kit for 125 + 200 for the shipping?

Quick Reply: LOTS OF NEW CIVIC PARTS! Need to clear out my garage.