PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ill give you my 94 integra for a motor and rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Default RE: Ill give you my 94 integra for a motor and rims

boosted, I wouldnt mind taking all the turbo stuff, but if you gave it to me I wouldnt really lower the price much, maybe all that stuff and you give me 800.The reason im selling the car so cheap is because it needs the interior put back in(included w car) it needs headlights(which I actually might have) and it needs a new trunk/repair the one on there. the car has some custom body work with the shaved stuff, it looks so clean.The ONLY reason i actually decided I was going to sell this car was because its automatic, and I have alot more fun driving my 5 speed civic.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:39 PM

where u located at? i know u said upstate NY but, where? i live in IL right by ST.L so it would be a far drive if i went to get it. my cuz said no that he is looking for crx and he will not settle for nothing less but, ive been thinking about it all day and 900 and the turbo sounds good. but u really didn't answer my question.does it run good, had it been in a accident, would it even make it to IL if i came and picked it up. can i see a pic of the motor too. also is it a clean title. i am interested in it though my civic has been in the shop for three months now and i really miss driving an import instead im stuck driving my oldsmobile. it just sux. sorry if im asking alot of questions?

Old 02-10-2006, 08:11 AM

its ok to ask alot of questions man, I always do if I am trying to buy a car.Anyway the car has always run great for me.Ive driven it for long trips too. I would have to bolt the driver seat back in so you could drive it home.But Im not going to put the whole interior back in.Its best that if someone brings you to come get it, try to bring a car or truck with some space on it.Im selling this car with all the stuff I have for it.Which includes the interior, the carpet, a bomex rear bumper(plus the stock one) the stock sideskirts are taken off, so they would have to go in the truck. I will try to get the headlights asap. What are ALL the turbo stuff you have? ALSO the car has never been in an accident, it has a clear title, and at the moment I dont have a pic of the motor.Its got a black painted valve cover, a gunmetal distributor cap, a gunmetal oil cap.It all looks really cool.Anyway let me know everything you have for a turbo, we will work on something.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:02 AM

where u located at? im trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to drive or ship it. also i first have to talk to the bank. so don't get your hopes up that u have a buyer cause i don't even know if i have the $$$$ yet. I have a meeting monday at 4 to talk to my loan addvisor. i already have one loan on my civic and another on my house so i might be stretching it to try and get the teg but, ill let u know. also i have a freind that might want it. just have to get ahold of him. also all the turbo stuff i posted above a few days ago.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:12 AM

I live in ellenville ny. Im pretty sure it would be cheaper to drive it bc then your only paying gas instead of paying someone gas + towing fees. Can I see pics of the seats?

Old 02-11-2006, 12:19 AM

well i had a long talk to my fiancee and we have decided that i can't get the teg. sorry if i wasted any of your time but, the thing is i owe her money already and my civic is in the shop and she lent me 1500 of the 5000 i just sank into it over the winter. even though i told her its a good deal she says that if i was to get any money from the bank it will go to her. (don't u just love women). anyway after a couple of hours bickering i gave in. well she's probly right. were paying for our own wedding which is in september with no help from her or my side of the family and she said that she can hold off on the money i owe her until we pay for the honeymoon, church, reseption and all the other crap that is needed. so sorry to waste any time but, i was truly interested in it and if i had more than 50% say so in this relationship then it would be mine. hope your not mad and i hope u sell it. also ill try and get the seats up but, last saterday my computer crashed and i have yet installed my photoshop program so i cant upload them yet but ill try.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:37 AM

Its aight...Ill prob just give it to my little sis...or put it back together paint it, and then sell it for like 2500.in the mean time THIS IS STILL FOR SALE...I NEED 500 cash, and then let me know what you got to trade, doesnt even NEED to be car parts, I need to get this car from my moms house, so let me know guys.

Old 02-11-2006, 02:49 PM

thanks for understanding. hope u get what u need.