PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ill give you my 94 integra for a motor and rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Default RE: Ill give you my 94 integra for a motor and rims

Yea the reason why I want so little for it is bc I was hoping to get some parts for my civic along as trade.The car does need some things, like the interior being put back in, I took it out bc I bought brand new carpet for it. I will put the interior back in for an extra 100. It needs headlights, which Im waiting for a friend to call me back, so I can put them in and have the car back to perfect again. If you have NOTHING to trade, Id like to get 1200.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:39 PM
HCF Member

5 speed or auto?!... what all is dun to it?!.. i just bought this civic and have sunk soo much money in it... i dont need u to put the interior back in it.. as long as i can get it with it.. i might be able to find some money lying around.. but i think my mom will kill me if i approach her on it

Old 02-03-2006, 09:06 PM

its auto, nothing really done to it, I shaved the side moldings,and shaved the antenna, its got a dented hatch on it, but it can be fixed or replaced.It comes with the full interior, including the brand new black carpet.It has some gauges in a pillar pod(oil pressure and air/fuel) its got black housing corner lights, power m3 mirrors.Thats pretty much it, Ill throw in all the extra stuff I find if someone buys the car.

Old 02-07-2006, 10:40 AM

i wish i would have seen this a few weeks ago i was lookign for a new car & i was parting out a complete 92-95 coupe.

****zkies. well check out my f/s thread if you need something, i have a few things left.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:36 PM

toxxic your not looking to buy a car at all anymore? Let me know man this car needs to go asap.I can work out prices, trades, whatever. I also want a motorcycle, a 4 wheeler, a suspension, an exhuast, front and rear bumpers but they need to be mint, So there is chance for a trades, LEMME KNOW PEOPLE!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 07:55 PM

Hey im still curious to see what it looks like, can you please post some pics?

Old 02-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Old 02-08-2006, 10:35 PM

I have an xs turbo never been used. tci wastegate something like that. meaning tci don't know if the name tci is right. a down pipe walbro fuel pump 350 cc dsm injectors, uber data, and some wrx seats. they are not the sti version though it out of an rs i think. i bought them from a buddy. im not looking to buy a teg but my cuz said he was looking. ill let him know and see what he said. i also have some 15 in del sol rims. this stuff all fits a civic. i can get a turbo manifold brand new for like an extra $150 maybe. but its for a b series motor. if u still have the car let me know and ill see if my cuz wants it and if u want this stuff ill sell it to him for a price we agree on. anyway just was passing through the forum and came acrossed it.

Old 02-09-2006, 08:52 AM

yea, not really big on turbo parts at the moment, MAYBE just the turbo itself, you can check the pics I already posted, and if your cousin wants the car he can get it for 900 plus the turbo.

Old 02-09-2006, 10:27 AM

just the turbo and none of the other stuff? also how does it run?I will talk to him at work tonight and see what he says. tell ya if i had 900 i would buy it.

Quick Reply: Ill give you my 94 integra for a motor and rims