PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HUGE SALE!, mufflers, tv, gauges, 5" tach, neons, body kit parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 11:26 PM
HCF Member
Default HUGE SALE!, mufflers, tv, gauges, 5" tach, neons, body kit parts

Hey guys. I was able to pick up a few items at closeout prices but unfortunately I bought way too much lol. Now I need to unload a lot of this stuff in order to get some cash back to finish my new civic/rsx project. Or get money for a turbo build up… either way stuff needs to go ASAP! For sale includes:
(All items are new in box unless noted)
(2) Red 3A Racing Seats used but in great condition, come with sliders
-$150 for both, $250 shipped

(1)8” Flipdown TV made by mobile electronics, NIB!
-$120 plus shipping

(2) Racing mufflers, I believe it’s a 3.5 inch tip and 2.5 inch inlet, bout 20 inches long.
-$45 each plus shipping

(9) Ractive Blue and Chrome Shift *****, easy interior mod, looks great!
-$11 shipped each

(1) Red mushroom style filter, awesome look and huge add over cheap intake filters
-$25+ shipping

(200) Air Fresheners, Strawberry or blueberry smell, will sell for $1.50 each or ask me for multiple discounts

(1) Ractive white faced oil temp. gauge
-$45+shipping

(1) Set of halogen driving lights with remote operation, extremely bright, seen in person (these are NIB)
-$30 shipped

(3) Underbody neons, made by Eurolite, 2 48” tubes and 2 36” tubes
Two of the sets are green, and one is purple
-$100+shipping each

(1) APC Racing Vinyl Graphics, blue in color, bolt design, can see example on box
-$50 shipped

(1) Red A3 Racing Air Filter with heat/rain shield, I used this with the vents in my hood, its awesome and sucks air extremely well. It has no scratches and filter is relatively spotless. It is washable and reusable as well! The only reason I traded is because of my paint color, I went from primer with a red filter showing to tropic pearl and now I have a blue one (same type!)
-$15 plus shipping

(1)5” Competition Tach. With Shift light, all black face. Never Used!

(2) Bandpass Boxes- 2 different styles.
One has 2 legacy 12”s in the box, barely used, sound pretty good. The box with the legacy subs in it is missing one terminal which is a $3 part from Radio Shack. It has 4 ported holes for better bass. Price: $70+ shipping

The second box houses two 12’s as well and is in Brand new condition, it was never even filled with subs. It also is ported and has 3 ported holes lining the top. Price: $65+ shipping.

Air Bag Suspension
The kit is universal. There are 7 SMC valves 6 are 3/8” and 1 is ½” to have a FBSS. There is a 3 gallon air tank.4 Thomas pumps.2 Firestone pumps.One air gauge.10 switch controller and all the fittings. The only thing needed is the air hose to make this kit operational (very cheap part, can find at home depot or car shops as well, i.e. AAP or napa)
-$1800 OBO

Buddy Club style Rear Bumper for a 96-00 Civic. Its in perfect shape, has no damage at ALL! Its got some paint scratches from moving it around and it already pre drilled and it fits PERFECTLY. Repainting would be good. Pick up or Greyhound only.
$125 picked up. $200 shipped

96-00 Civic Side Skirts, BRAND NEW ABS PLASTIC, not cheap fiberglass(they are the black ones in the pic).
$100 picked up
$160 shipped (will consider DHL if wanted)

Pics are at the following address:
Pics
Please email/pm me for any questions, im on AIM at Rydnlow1120, or call me/text me at 804-350-3358. Thanks to all who are interested!
*Note: I will not hold items unless I receive a non-refundable 40% downpayment.
Items located in Virginia, 23111.