PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HELP CATCH THE SCAMMER : CIVICSKKER

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 04:49 AM
HCF Member
Default HELP CATCH THE SCAMMER : CIVICSKKER

Well, as much as I'd hate to admit it. I was scammed by this person. However, I know a few others on the forum were as well.

If you sent money to this person through PayPal, start a claim against them ASAP! List everything about what happened IN DETAIL. If you want your money back, be as detailed as possible.

I know we have a good chance of having PayPal rule in our favor if there are a bunch of claims against this person at the same time for the same scam. However, through PayPal's user policy, even if they rule in our favor, we may not recover all of our funds. This is why I want everybody who was scammed to take it to the next step.

Internet Crime Complaint Center
IC3 FAQ

IC3 is the Internet Crime Complaint Center. IC3 is a partnership of the FBI and the NW3C. Everybody who was scammed by this person, on PayPal or through any other means needs to FILE A COMPLAINT. I was doing so and in the process I decided it would be a lot better if we compilied all of our information together.

Please post:

-Any information you have about Civicskker (Name, emails, place of business, etc.) Yes, I know we can all see that through Civicskker's profile but I'm talking about any extra information. For example, This person had two e-mails listed on their PayPal, which I will list below.
-Any random information you have about how this person scammed you. (Things they told you that stick out in your head)
-YOUR NAME and any of the other information seen here:

ORIGINAL: IC3.GOV

Are there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
If yes, Please provide names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and/or websites of where additional victim lists can be found.
^This means we can also post this thread as a "victim list"

(If you are uncomfortable posting YOUR information on here, you can PM it to Forty04. Although, any information you post is a BIG HELP. PayPal and IC3.GOV are more likely to pay attention to this if there are multiple people complaining about the same incident.)

------------------

My information about Civicskker: Some may be false. I gathered this info from PayPal, Yahoo, and here.

Name(s): Angie Quach
Lives: 4601 S. Director St. / Seattle, WA 98118
Yahoo Messenger SN: oneangel4ever4life
Email(s): oneangel4ever4life@yahoo.com / doandavid@hotmail.com (I entered doandavid@hotmail.com on the ic3.gov form)
I.P. address: Hopefully a moderator will get this for us soon.

MY INFORMATION: PLEASE DON'T ACCIDENTLY LIST ME AS THE SCAMMER
Name: Brian Gogniat
Address: 5245 Karrington Drive
Phone : If you really want this, please PM me for it.
E-mail: gogs1021@yahoo.com

PLEASE pay close attention while filling out the ic3.gov form. The more accurate and detailed you are the easier it will be for this person to get caught. Also, do not be scared to post your information here or on the ic3.gov page.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 AM
June 2010 ROTM
Default Re: Help catch the scammer : Civicskker

I just submitted on IC3.gov. I don't have any other new info on the scammer other than "she" went by "Hein Quach" on paypal, but here is my info:

Name: Daniel Fedel
Address: .
Phone : 2623529753
E-mail:

Last edited by danomatic93; 04-30-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:40 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: HELP CATCH THE SCAMMER : CIVICSKKER

ORIGINAL: danomatic93

I just submitted on IC3.gov. I don't have any other new info on the scammer other than "she" went by "Hein Quach" on paypal, but here is my info:

Name: Daniel Fedel
Address: W165N9734 Chippewa Dr.
Phone : 2623529753
E-mail: fedel@wisc.edu
Matty_ was told that Hein is her mother or grandmothers name. He was going to send a money order and that's how I got a hold of her address. She signed up on here as Angie Quach.

At first I thought Hien Quach was a fake name til I googled it. Meh.

I listed this thread to IC3.GOV as a victim list.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:48 AM
HCF Member

whats his/her address? does the person live in CA...If so I'll cruise over, just let me know

Old 11-09-2007, 10:25 AM
HCF Member

GOOD thing I didn't get scammed also. I was interested on aPioneer DVD head unit. I knew there was something weird because she would just PM me andsay PAY me. I asked her you still have it but wouldn't say YES or NO. So i just backed off.
She also gave me her info so i could pay with paypal.....oneangel4ever4life@yahoo.com

YOU Guys get her dirty a$$... This is totally unfair. I hope she gets nailed [:@]

Old 11-09-2007, 11:02 AM
HCF Member

EDIT: You can post here if you're not a victim, but please only post if you have information about this situation.

Here is a better thread commited to catching this punk...

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...d.php?t=113187

Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Administrator

sorry guys, i know this is for victims only, but here: http://www.dakotausa.com/vBulletin/s...d.php?p=445571

Old 11-16-2007, 04:40 AM
HCF Member

yaa i know i was the first person to respond to the post i had an idea that it was a scam, i searched thte same laptops she haf for "sale" and both of them were going for over a thousand ON EBAY so i knew something was up

Old 11-19-2007, 01:37 AM
HCF Member

Paypal decided in my favor but was unable to recover any money.

Who wants to road trip to Seattle and beat my money out of him?

Old 11-19-2007, 05:19 AM
June 2010 ROTM

yeah, ditto

Quick Reply: HELP CATCH THE SCAMMER : CIVICSKKER