PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

GREDDY TURBO KIT/NITROUS SETUP AND MORE FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Default RE: GREDDY TURBO KIT/NITROUS SETUP AND MORE FOR SALE!

PM sent

Old 03-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Banned

yo u still got the Full MSD Ignition Setup consisting of Cap and Blaster SS offboard Coil cuz i ant it it will fit my ride email me the pictures at iluvutessa@tmo.blackberry.netok thanks so we can make this deal

Old 03-07-2007, 10:02 PM

I tired sendin ya a PM but im not sure if it went through or not. If it didn't i just said im in clarion for college until break friday. I'll e-mail the pictures to that address friday night. Hope that works for ya!

Still gotta get some people offerin on the nitrous setup everyone! safest set up u can do! 25/50/75/100 shot nozzles with the nitrous control unit to make sure it doesn't lean out and wreck your engine! get at me! like i said $1000 OBO

Old 03-09-2007, 07:58 PM

Almost out of everything, but still have the turbo and nitrous setups....feel free to make a reasonable offer, im willing to work with anyone within reason on either of the two pieces. PM me or get at me on here if anyones interested!

Old 03-10-2007, 01:24 AM
HCF Member

how much would u sell just the turbo n manifold for and is the turbo new or used?

Old 03-11-2007, 12:32 AM

Its got less than 500 miles on it. i put it on and shortly after on my drive to school blew my head gasket so i rebuilt the whole engine. The tuner im taking it to has convinced me to get a bigger one since its well built now. But its basically like new, theres pictures of it on here. Id like to try to sell everything together. But if no one is interested in the next couple of days, ill sell it to you like that. The kits on ebay are goin for just under 1,700 for everything. so i guess for just not the piping, and not the e manage and filter id do it for like 1,000. theres no way the e-manage, piping, downpipe, and filter cost $700 offa it, but ill still just do it for the 1,000. and ill ship it for free.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:36 PM

Just finally posting the pictures of the MSD setup...let me know! $100 OBO...just like everything else, make me a reasonable offer!

[IMG]local://upfiles/10236/3DF57908236B47AEBA984D72E8532EA4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-14-2007, 11:49 PM

I also got this Crower Stage 2 Turbo and Nitrous Cam for sale...never been used...was primed with the engine, but the engine hasn't been installed yet so it has no miles...great for street and track apps, decided to upgrade to an even more aggressive cam. Also have a custom woodgrained Rockford Fosgate T30001 BD for sale that ill have pictures up for friday or saturday. Asking 200 OBO for the cam (will even put back in the original box with all papers for it) and $1,200 OBO for the amp. Pictures for the amp coming soon!

Old 03-15-2007, 01:38 PM
HCF Member

how much would you want the nitrous kit without the brackets or heating blankets? And if the Venom unit isnt necesarry, you can cut that out too. To zip 49841.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:25 PM

Do you want all the braided wire too? that ****s expensive...for NOS stuff from the bottle to the Zex piece, and then from the Zex piece to the jet in my intake it was $77 and some change from advanced. And would u want the purge kit and the purge light too? The venom piece isn't necessary at all, i was basically just double checking it. the Zex piece claims to do the same thing as the venom basically, i just wanted to have a backup...Let me know by tomorrow or ASAP what all you need so i can check on the shipping for you

Quick Reply: GREDDY TURBO KIT/NITROUS SETUP AND MORE FOR SALE!