PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: JL Audio Sub and Amp

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 06:18 AM
Default FS: JL Audio Sub and Amp

Alright... I know this is my first post here, so immediately people will be lyry of purchasing from me. I promise you, Im not a scammer... I dont intend to rip anyone off, I'm not a jerk or anything like that... I'm just trying to get the most visability out of these items. I live in a smaller town (Wichita Falls, TX) and the demand for these items is VERY minimal. The reason I'm posting them here is that I want to appeal to a crowd that knows what these items are and is normally pretty accepting of them.
If you want to check out any of my feedback I use this same username on Legacygt.com and I've got perfect feedback there. I also have an ebay account executor4855 with perfect ratings. If you need anymore proof just ask and I'll try to provide it.
I consider myself to be a great seller to work with and that is backed up by my seller/buyer ratings.

If this is unacceptable to post here just to sell my items I apologize and feel free to remove the thread, I read the rules and it did not say anything about that so I hope that its ok to do this.

Thanks in advance for your interest. Feel free to contact me at executor485 at gmail dot com if you have any questions, or PM me here inthe forums. I'll check them both.

1) JL Audio 12w6v2 D4 - Subwoofer
-- This is the 3rd most powerful sub that JL offers, and its a BEAST! The only reason I'm not keeping it is because its too big and too powerful for my taste... Well that and the lady unit would kill me. But I cant afford to lose that much trunk space just so that I can have a sub that sets off car alarms half way round the block.
It was used by my cars previous owner, but removed before he sold the car, then he decided to just throw it in with the deal. I havent used it because 1) I dont have a box for it 2) I havent wired the car for it yet 3) Again, too much sub for my needs. But I can guarantee its in perfect condition (this guy was/is an audio perfectionist/nut... lol)
Brand new this sub costs $489 + tax... I dont think $280 + S&H o.b.o. is too much to ask at all...

2) JL Audio 250/1 - Monoblock Subwoofer AMP
-- I used this thing for about 8 months until I had to get rid of my the car it was in. Got a new car, but never installed a sound system in it. Got another new car and the previous owner (again, the audio perfectionist) sold me a more powerful amp for a great deal. Couldnt pass it up. So, I've got the 250/1 up for sale.
There is nothing wrong with the amp, it does have some dings on the top where my tire jack rubbed on it and unfortunately I didnt catch it in time to prevent the scratches, but it doesnt affect the performance.
While you may think that 250 isnt a big amp... Look into JL Audio... This amp can push out 250w + at a 4 OHM load, which essentially means 1000w @ your typical 1 OHM subwoofer amp... So its not a weak amp by any means. I had it powering 2 - JL Audio 10w3v4's and impressed quite a few people who had much larger subs and amps.
I looked at the reciept for it last night and found out Im crazy for selling it for $150... I paid $432.** after taxes for this thing! But, alas... I'll keep the price VERY FIRM at $150 + S&H. But I'm sure you understand why
Oh, I also have the original box for the amp as well... Its just not in the pictures.

And last but not least... The pics:

[/align][/align]