PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Honda civic Show Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Default FS: Honda civic Show Car

This car is for sale. I am done showing it and really don't have a use for it. Its not so important anymore so I would like to sell it but I can't just give it away. I just changed out the motor and now it is an H22A with just bolt ons. It's got a cold air intake, thermal R&D 3" catback, dc header, external coil and chrome stuff. I am asking 15,000 OBO...NO LOW BALL OFFERS

This is my 1998 Honda Civic EX show car that is in perfect condition. The outside is painted Arrival Blue Metallic. The interior is all fiberglassed and is painted silver with a blue pearl. The wheels are 18" Volk GT-7's and they are also in perfect condition. The body is all shaved with Lexus taillights and headlights. The body has no scratches or dents. It was just buffed by the body shop and is extremely smooth. Below will be a list of all the mods that are done to the car. There is so much to list. All I can say is the car is perfect. It has been in 5 national magazines (HCI, Honda Turning, Car Audio, Import Tuner, and B Scene) and all full spreads. The car was also the 2005 NCCA Honda National Points Champion. This car is very well known and is an instant show winner. Please do not email me with low ball offers because they will not be answered. I can only have serious emails about this car. Please email if you are serious about buying this car. Exterior > Arrival Blue Metallic Paint Modified Buddy Club Front Bumper Buddy Club Rear Modified Black Widow Side Skirts Custom Black Widow Wing Sparco Gas Door Lexus IS300 Headlight Conversion Lexus GS400 Taillight Conversion Shaved Honda Emblems Shaved License Tag Shaved Moldings Shaved Door Handles Shaved Antenna Shaved Hood Squirters Shaved Taillights Spoon Mirrors JDM IS300 Headlights Isotta Steering Wheel Momo Hub Fiberglassed Complete Interior Interior Painted Silver and Blue Pearl Custom Door Panels Custom Mounted Guages Custom Mounted Shift Light Autometer 5" Tach with relocated shift light Auto Dual Guage Besel Autometer Air/Fuel Guage Autometer Volt Guage(2) Autometer Boost Guage Autometer Oil Pressure Guage White Face Guages Sparco Pedals Razo Shift **** Nakayama Brake Handle Sparco Milano Seats w/sliders All Suede Armrests Custom Rear Deck Vinyl Floor Covering Custom Dash Fields VTEC Controller . All Engine Brackets Chromed All Engine Bolts Chromed Chrome Reserve Bottle Poilshed Battery Cover OBX Chromed Upper Strut Bar HP Racing 13.5" Front Rotors HP Racing Brake Pads HP Stage II Calipers Hp Steel Braided Brake Lines GSR Rear Disc Brake Conversion Tenzo R Rear Big Brakes Ground Control Coilovers SPC Rear Control Arms SPC Rear Camber Adjusters SPC Rear Toe Adjusters DC Sports Rear Lower Tie Bar 18" Volk GT7's Gunmetal 4" TV in Visor Fiberglass Stereo Setup Eclipse In-Dash TV, DVD, CD Bazooka 6.5 Mids Bazooka 6x9 Mids Bazooka Tweeters Bazooka Triangle Subs(6) Bazooka Amps (4) Clifford Alarm NO TRADES SO PLEASE DON'T ASK!!!!
If you are serious about buying this car please email me at tim@shocivic.com with serious offers. Like I said I will not just give this car away and if anyone knows this car, they know it is in great shape. Also I do have a chrome valve cover for the motor I just have yet to put it on so that will come with it.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: FS: Honda civic Show Car

location please

Old 04-12-2007, 09:16 PM

Atlanta GA...sorry about that

Old 04-12-2007, 09:22 PM
HCF Member

Sweet car dude.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

Wow a car with show and go. Nice, the interior isnt tacky either like show cars usually are. But may i ask why the Tach is all the way on the passenger side? Just to fill up blank space I'd imagine?

Old 04-12-2007, 09:51 PM

Nice.... At least the passenger can see how many revolutions you're turning!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:50 AM

SWEET car, but for some reason the pics look like there photoshoped into the background. lol

Old 04-13-2007, 06:24 AM

the pictures aren't photoshopped because i don't even know how to do that
As for the tach it is just something different and yes to take up space

Old 04-13-2007, 06:44 AM
HCF Member

damn i usually dont like cars w/body kits and all that jazz but you put it together nicely.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:03 AM

sick rims...the only thing i dont prefer is the back, but to each is their own, good luck with the sale man