PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS/FT GSR supercharged NEED to sell ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Default FS/FT GSR supercharged NEED to sell ASAP

in ohio, and baby due in days!!!

PICS>>>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110088521186

Up for sale is a 95 Acura Integra GSR With ONLY 118k miles. This is a nice car, its been well maintained. RUNS/DRIVES GREAT! Haveing a baby and this needs to Go! looking for a 4dr integra/accord.
Machanicly the car is in great shape. The oil has been changed every 3,000 miles and all fluids checked frequently. The Engine runs strong and is consistent. The engine is a DOHC V-TEC B18C1 with a Jackson Racing Supercharger. Pretty rare for boosted cars it STILL retains pwr steering andac !!!The car is quick and still good on gas. The car does however require 92 or higher octane due to the gsr and supercharger. Ive also added a V2 AEM cold air intake, Venom fuel rail, JR fuel regulator, Heddman header, Catback exhaust, and a cooler thermostat to accomadate the supercharger.
The Interior is in immaculate condition. The Interior is black with black leather seats. The seats are in great shape, the front seats have No rips or tears, non smokers car. The rear seats are flawless as well as the rest of the interior. Ive also installed some new gauges. As far as for music, Ive installed an Eclipse CD head unit and for great sound ive installed Infinity Kappa speakers in the front and the rear. I just added a MOMO trek suede steering wheel.
The Exterior is in fair shape. The exterior is black as well as the interior. The car has a shiny paint job as you can see from the pics but also has its flaws. Its got some two Tiny SURFACE rust spots forming on the rear corner panels above the wheelwells (should sand out withe ease). Iv'e included a picture of the dr's 1/4 panel where there is a 3-4 inch shallow dent, should be able to get behind the door panel and pop out. it has 16 inch gunmetal motegi rims with only one curb check, very presentable. Tires are more tha 80%.
issues>that currently exist are that the speedometer cuts in and out. missing hood latch (has pins) and missing fender liners. Comes with both liners and hood latch ready to install (no time)
TRADES> May take trades and Cash email me with what you have!

Old 02-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: FS/FT GSR supercharged NEED to sell ASAP

POST ALL PICS HERE!

Old 02-07-2007, 09:03 PM

Ok sorry as soon as i figure out i'll postem here!

Old 02-10-2007, 03:28 PM

Sorry digi camera still broken...really need to trade or sell for a 4dr!!

Old 02-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned

are u will 2 trade4 a acura ls with sounds and new suspension and 1500 in cash 4 it? let me know pm me or email

Old 02-12-2007, 04:04 PM

I have a 98 4door integra if your interested. 80k miles. gs-r seats. silver.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:10 AM

i dunno if i could give $4,000 on a 4dr...have anymore $ i dont need audio

whats up with the 98?

are u two both local? email me please

Old 02-15-2007, 05:18 PM

??

Old 02-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Banned

ok sorry i was on my blackberry but i cant reply but i live in detroit michigan and u? well how about this i will give u my 92 intgera with new suspension new 6.5 speakers, 2000 dollars and some b16 parts like my dc headers, mt b&m chromo polish intake, skunk2 cam stage one and some 17 wheels 4 ur ride and i will buy the valve, retainers springs 4 the cams let me know then

Old 02-16-2007, 01:32 PM

Not interested in da's only 94+ sorry

Quick Reply: FS/FT GSR supercharged NEED to sell ASAP