PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS IN: Alpine subwoofers

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Default RE: FS IN: Alpine subwoofers

Its all good theonecalledtodd, no offense taken. I understand how you feel about scammers. Thanks MergeThis! haha. If any of you guys know of anyone wanting some subwoofers, please please please point them this way.

-Ian

Old 03-26-2007, 12:22 AM

i got those insignia cheap o's... but they do sound pretty good! a pair of 12" subs and amp for $156. but i got the stock head unit in my car w/ the output adapter..... the first adapter i had got messed up so i took it back, and now the one i got don't make them sound as good as it did before. with the first one i had i couldn't turn up my radio b/c the disc changer in the trunk would skip all the time. now it don't skip so it's not all bad i guess!
ORIGINAL: MergeThis!

i got your back dude... I work at best buy and actually almost bought those exact ones...... until I heard the insignia 12" in a Jeep Liberty.... Those things hit so f'in hard...

Old 03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: theonecalledtodd

lol, allright my fault then, sorry not an alpine major, just trying to look out for the members here. sorry Wrx, you understaand with the number of scams weve had going.

side note to irishdrunk, audio is what i do i have plenty of knowledge, read my entire post and then go to yourself "oh, he didnt say he knew it all or accuse anybody of anything, he was simply trying to give everyone a heads up and get an explanation" so dont be a smart a$
[align=left] [/align]
Ya I know, my bad bro, sorry about the little rant, I sorta started drinking at noon yesterday.
I just sorta re-read my post and I was an *** so sorry about that guys

Those subs are very nice....I would say worth about 120-125 a piece though, they are the older models,and have probably been pushed over the years.
Not thread bashing but I would recommend lowering the price a bit.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Yeah its pretty much listed as $250 for the subs and $50 for the box (most dual boxes are new at $100 plus). Its a negotiable price. Thanks Irish

Old 03-26-2007, 03:28 PM
HCF Member

yeah, like i said, i was just giving a little preasure up there, lol, and yeah type-r's A+ subs, imo best you can get for the money

All gravy irish[align=left] [/align]

Old 03-27-2007, 10:01 AM

bump! Need to get rid of these!

Old 03-28-2007, 04:45 PM

Wednesday bump. Don't miss out on some great speakers!!

Old 03-28-2007, 08:13 PM

i wish i could take those off your hands (but audio is kinda the last thing on my every-so-long mod list)... my friend has some type r's in his suzuki[>:]...lol...but yea i would have to say they "hit so f'n hard" also

Old 03-28-2007, 09:41 PM

I know what you mean. There's so much performance potential in my WRX that I won't ever have the time or money for audio. Thanks for the kind words haha.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:41 AM
HCF Member

I would love to buy these off of you, but I live in Ohio. I have full type-R speakers and an Alpine headunit and the whole setup is amazing. I have a 1600 watt amp waiting to power some Alpines, But i'm not sure whether I want Type-Rs or Type Xs.

Quick Reply: FS IN: Alpine subwoofers