PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS IN: Alpine subwoofers

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Default FS IN: Alpine subwoofers

Selling my two Alpine Type-R 12" subwoofers! Both sound great and are in excellent condition. 350W RMS, 1000W Max at 2ohms. Came out of my VW Jetta and won't be going in my new car. Enclosed box available. Looking to get $300 for both subs and box. Will sell seperately also. I'm located in Indianapolis and local pickup is preferred. PM me! Thanks!

Old 03-25-2007, 08:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: FS IN: Alpine subwoofers

very odd here, hmm, im NOT AT ALL CALLING THIS GUY A SCAMMER, but those dont look like type-r's to me, they look alot like type e's or S's (models much cheaper than type-r's) with the type r badge photoshoped on. Note closely the details, the rubber surround on my picture has ridges, where as his picture is smooth like the type-E's. Also note the bottom picture the red lettering seems rather light for the fact that the rear of the car is not casting a shadow as it would be if the light was hitting the subs from the back angle. All of that also paired with the fact that this is his first post makes me weary. Again, NOT SAYING SCAMMER, just saying be careful. (note:if im wrong about this i appologize)
[align=left] [/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/10845/0F0E312167BF4FCFBA4FBFF931ED75EC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-25-2007, 08:43 PM
HCF Member

Well here is a simple solution, can the seller take more pictures from different angles from the front and back of the system. That would basicly prove it. (I'm not accusing either but that would solve the problem insted of starting a flame war)

btw I would probably buy these if I had the money right now.

Old 03-25-2007, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

Um...wow.

Those are Type-R's are you serious. They aren't 2005-06 Type-R's.....but they are Type'r's.

Wow
If you are gonna go off on a rant, atleast have some prior knowledge

Those are nice speakers, 02-03 type r's, I had 2 of those exact same ones in a bandpass box that made your face itch with 500rms to both, so you can imagine what more power would do.
Free bump for having nice REAL Alpine Type-R's

Old 03-25-2007, 09:30 PM

Very observant theonecalledtodd, but Irishdrunk is correct. Those are the 2002-2003 MY Type-Rs which I purchased in 2004. Thanks for the props Irish. I loved them in my VW, but I don't really have the funds to put them in my Subaru. Price is a little negotiatable...I really want these gone. What is your price range Mobsta Man?

-Ian

Old 03-25-2007, 09:33 PM
HCF Member

lol Nowhere near 300 right now but maybe if you still have them in a month ortwo I might have enough.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:38 PM

Haha, right on. I've had them out of the car for a long time and I've been real unmotivated to sell them, so at this rate they might be here in a month! Next time I'm back at home I'll take some more pics to "legitimize" the speakers.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:43 PM

i do believe those are real! i seen the same ones at best buy not too long ago! they are kick a$$ subs! too much money for me tho

Old 03-25-2007, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

lol, allright my fault then, sorry not an alpine major, just trying to look out for the members here. sorry Wrx, you understaand with the number of scams weve had going.

side note to irishdrunk, audio is what i do i have plenty of knowledge, read my entire post and then go to yourself "oh, he didnt say he knew it all or accuse anybody of anything, he was simply trying to give everyone a heads up and get an explanation" so dont be a smart a$
[align=left] [/align]

Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM

i got your back dude... I work at best buy and actually almost bought those exact ones...... until I heard the insignia 12" in a Jeep Liberty.... Those things hit so f'in hard...

Quick Reply: FS IN: Alpine subwoofers