PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 96 Honda Civic DX Htach Turbo lots of custom work Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Default FS: 96 Honda Civic DX Htach Turbo lots of custom work Pa.

I am selling my 1996 Honda Civic Hatchback Turbo.

I built the car a few years ago and don't have time to drive it often enough and am putting it up for sale. The car is in very good condition and has very low miles for a car this age. I didn't cut corners on any of the turbo work, the car is featured on www.importstreetracers.com under the projects section and Honda Hatchback.
Link: http://www.importstreetracers.com/civic_hatch.htm in this there is also a nice liunk to all the work i did and some good pictures of it, car looks the same as all these pics only a few thousand miles more than when i did the project. The car runs amazing, sounds sweet and is ready to drive right now no work needed. The only thing I never got around to doing is the e-brake control cable from an integra with the new brakes but thats it. Car comes with a pager remote alarm and GPS locater which will have to be reactivated for new owner. There is a small rust spot on driver rear fender size of a quater and a dent in hood driver side where some jackass closed hood on holder at a show. It has both of these even in these pics and they are hard to notice, otherwise look is 95% the same as here, the car also has a decent stereo system in it with subs and a very nice (at the time) head unit in it. There is NO BACK SEAT!!! Even if there was a back seat I have only fit a small (very thin+hot) chick ever in the back because of the racing seats.

I have 2 instrument clusters for it the original and the new SI one, the car was within 683 miles of the other cluster when i ordered it so the miles on the car are dash 51312 +683 miles cluster differance (total 51995 miles as of right now), check site also pics of both clusters at time of swap and both show miles on clusters, white cluster is original one and SI is carbon look one with silver finish. I have plenty of extras also for the car small stuff here and there including more chips and copies of the program data. The PLX device is included BTW with its wideband O2 sensor.

I am asking $7000 for it and you can email me with questions on it at buymyhondas@yahoo.com my cool little email i just made up. Most of the info about the car can be found at the links above, I have been so busy with my business that I barely remember all the stuff exactly i did hence why I made a few pages on it. PS I never had car dynoed so am not sure what kind of HP it has, but it is a D16 motor running 13lbs of boost with a Garrett T3 60-1 turbo on it. It sounds and goes fast, fun *** car to drive.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: FS: 96 Honda Civic DX Htach Turbo lots of custom work Pa.

Bump for a VERY NICE car! Good luck selling it

Old 02-18-2008, 09:03 PM

Front bumper is too much, headlights are geiiii. but other wise that.. CLEAN car. bump

Old 02-21-2008, 03:52 PM

Bump check it out Sweet car with low miles, great/fun car...

Old 03-29-2008, 09:05 AM

hey i dont have the money now, but im getting a loan in may..very intersted..where in pa are you located?