PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 95 Subaru SVX

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:26 AM
HCF Member
Default FS: 95 Subaru SVX

lookin to get rid of this car. i need the room in the garage. its a 95 SVX with the 3.3L quad cam engine, and is front wheel drive. engine has 129,9XX on it. body in great shape, and tires look good. it has tan suede seats and tan dash and interior panels with wood grain trim. it has power windows, mirrors, and sunroof, am/fm radio, tilt wheel*, and stock wheels. car runs and drives.

for the bad. the * next to the tilt wheel is because the car has tilt wheel but it doesnt lock in the up position. the sun visor on the drivers side wont stay up, and the key is stuck in the ignition. as for the engine, it has a noticeable knock. its not horrible at idle, but as soon as you give it gas it doesn't sound good at all. it was fine one day and not fine the next. i dont know what happened to it. my understanding is that there is a crack in the top of the radiator also. i looked on ebay and if the engine needs replaced i seen them for as cheap as $750+ shipping. you may be able to find one cheaper elsewhere if you know where to look. if you look for the engine it is an EG33.

if it seems like i dont know much about this car its because i dont. i took it as payment for a debt owed to me. i have never driven this car, but i have ridden in it and it rides great and has some real get up and go, even with the engine knock. i was gonna replace the engine myself and keep the car, but i want to drop as much money as i can into my camaro to get it back on the street.

asking $1200 O.B.O
Located in Englewood, Ohio

i will be willing to work with you just shoot an offer. my number is 307-7560

Attached Thumbnails FS: 95 Subaru SVX-picture-001.jpg   FS: 95 Subaru SVX-picture-008.jpg   FS: 95 Subaru SVX-picture-002.jpg   FS: 95 Subaru SVX-picture-003.jpg   FS: 95 Subaru SVX-picture-005.jpg