PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 2000 civic 2dr EX on Boost, Original 60k miles!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Default FS: 2000 civic 2dr EX on Boost, Original 60k miles!!!

Up for sale is my 2000 Honda Civic 2dr EX Coupe on 6psi of boost (can be turned up to 8psi saftely with boost controller supplied by me but not installed). The car is located inWest Palm Beach, Florida.I bought this as a second car with 59,343 miles back in August 2007. And the car has exactly 60,667 miles on it now. So you can see that I put very little mileage on the car and the car has low mileage for the year. The CarFax is clean on this car and has never been in an accident.

Exterior ( I would rate the exterior an 8.5 out of 10 as far as condition goes)
-Color of paint is White
-Halo projector lights with h1 lights
-Stanley SI Tail Lights
-15% tint all the way around
-18" Rev model 7rims wrapped in Nankang Ultra Sport NS II 215/35R18 84H M+S with less than 3k miles on them (more than 85% tread left)
-Rear lower tie bar
-Brakes and drums are in good condition

Interior ( I would rate the interior a 7.5 out of 10 as far as condition goes)
-Interior color is a light grey
-I made a custom guage pod out of white plexi glass that fits 3 guages thatgoes on driver side air vent(I currently just have a Auto meter boost guage in one slot as pictured)
-Pioneer DVD Flip out TV w/ remote.
-4 Infiniti Kappa speakers (really nice speakers but not installed)
-A lot of interior plastic pieces were painted white by previous owner so I took them all out to get them all sanded, primered, and painted. But I'm going to let whoever buys the car do that so that you may choose whatever color you want. If you don't want to deal with the interior plastic, I can have all OEM parts shipped to me for $200 plus shipping and I'll put them in for you. Other than that, the interior is good.

Engine (I would rate the Engine and the car mechanically a 9 out of 10)
-For starters, I went with putting a missing link and FMUsince Iam boosting6-7psiin this car for now. IF you want to turn up the boost, I recommend one removing FMU and missing link and converting to OBD1 ECU, so that you can get the car tuned for your specifications. But the car Runs fine and reliable for the boost it is running and can be used as a daily driver. ok on to the list of modifications:
-D16Y8 engine
-Hybrid T3 T04 Turbo ( .50 Compressor a/r / .70 Turbine a/r)
-2.5" Stainless steel downpipe
-321 Tubular Manifold
-38mmexternal wastegate ( I have a manual boost controller that can be installed to turn up boost).
-TurboXS Blow offvalve
-Manual Boost Controller (NOT installed).
-Bar and Plate Intercooler
-2.5" Charge piping
-Silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps
-FULL Custom 2.5" exhuast piping with fllex
-B&M Fuel pressure Regulator
-OBX Fuel Management Unit and missing link
-330cc Mazda Probe fuel injectors
-NGK Spark Plugs, spark plug wires, and Distributor cap and rotor replaced.
-Car was compressed tested with good results.
-Oil pan and valve cover gaskets replaced.
-Thermostate was also replaced.
-AIR CONDITIONING unit was removed to make room for Turbo Application.
-Coolant system flushed and new fluid mixed with Redline Water Wetter (This stuff really helps keep your car cool, but I would upgrade to racing aluminum radiator if you up the boost).
-Car currently gets between 28-30 mpg regularly driving, and when I drive like a granny, I got up to 34+ mpg. And I still get over 20 mpg boosting through a full gas tank.
***ALL MODIFICATION TO ENGINE WERE DONE LESS THEN 800 MILES AGO AND ARE PRACTICALLY NEW***

*I use 10w40 Synthetic oil for Engine and 10w30 Sythetic oil for Transmission which were both recently changed and have no leaks.
*Car only sees 93Octane Fuel.
*Car comes with the original set of steelies with brand NEW tires and 4honda hubcaps(as pictured!).

OK, now for the CONS:
-The driver side window is off its track so it doesn't shut completley. It still goes all the way down and up, but leaves like a 1/2 inch and doesn't shut all the way without pushing up with your hand. Rear bumper is in bad shape and is cracked in 3 different places. The side skirts are in bad shape as well and you can see that they are coming apart from car. The plastic pieces from the interior are removed and need to be repainted before putting them back in. The rear view mirrows carbon fiber look is fading away.

This car has original motor, tranny, and body with 60k miles as stated on Title and guage clusterso there is no risk on knowing how much mileage anything has! It also has clean CarFax. The car is valued between $7000-$8000 on Kelly Blue Book STOCKdepending on condition. I want to get rid of car for $8000. All the pics are below. If you have read this far, please give me a bump, I need money really bad because I got myself into some serious financial stuff. (My 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 was stolen and insurance only paid for less than half of what I financed. It sucks). Please give me a call on my cell, pm me, or e-mail me with any questions. 954-736-9370, Apereyr3@FAU.edu. Thank You

*FOR MORE PICS EITHER E-MAIL ME, OR GO TO http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/c...518/?start=all

Old 10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Default RE: FS: 2000 civic 2dr EX on Boost, Original 60k miles!!!

afternoon bump, price is obo guys