PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Feeler. WTT/FS Stage 4 Corrado.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Default RE: Feeler. WTT/FS Stage 4 Corrado.

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: 93hatchT

Lol...i donno...theres just somethin about the vw scene thats like a drug...honda is all about competition..and who has the brightest paint job..and craziest graphics and biggest wings....im not a fan of that...i am a fan of tegra's though.Which is why i posted here,
Yeah, thats EXACTLY what the Honda scene is all about...

...spoken like a true ignorant dubber

Dont tell me that half the people on here are not like that....now i dont know where your from....but in chicago thats all you see....Its RARE to see a clean honda..no one in the chi even has respect for hondas....tegras...yes...hondas no....now you tell me..how many dubs have you seeen with double decker wings......clear out lights.....lime green paint jobs that can be seen more then a mile away....and a sound system worth more the car itsself...and yet it still runs like isht...none

Old 05-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Lol, I used to be in the dub scene bro, I'm well aware that there are PLENTY of ricers there too. You're going to find them no matter what kind of car you're into, sad but true.

As for Chicago civics, you let me know when and where, and I'll have some buddies from over there show you some clean hondas. Hope you like the view of tail lights.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:28 PM

Hope i like view of tail lights?
lol...i never douted that they are are slow...bring them out..ill give you my number...we can set up something very nice...your turbo honda vs. one of my turbo 4cyl's...

Old 05-08-2007, 02:36 PM
HCF Member

damm. this thread got jacked in a hurry. lol

Old 05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

Unfortunately I'm no longer boosted, and my car wasn't that fast enough with boost. I was simply trying to open your eyes to new possibilities, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks I suppose...

Old 05-08-2007, 05:53 PM

Ya you sure cant teach a old dog new trick...but to re answer your question..i dont like seeing "euro" altezza clear out lights...period.
2nd...you cant deny the fact that after the slow and the furious came out almost 90% of honda owners had to order a huge wing and NAWZ!...
3d...I do like honda's...there are very few...but i do like them...they r fun n last long....they can also be clean..just dont see the point of why most have to paint their cars a obnoxious color and weld on a folgers coffee can onto it...and im sure you know where im comming from.

Old 05-08-2007, 06:18 PM
HCF Member

Sorry. No altezzas, wings, body kits, neons, interfoolers, hood lights, or decals here.

And you will likely see my taillights also.

For the record, my honda is one of the ones that you described in your favor.

Old 05-08-2007, 06:24 PM

Ya..by somewhat reading about your car...its nice n clean...Keep it that way and shed some light on the rest of the honda population.

Old 05-08-2007, 06:36 PM
HCF Member

Thank you.

Forty04's car is the same way. There arent many of the cars you described on this forum. Many of the cars here are clean.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:10 PM
HCF Member

TEH TREND IS ENDING!!!!1!!1! OMFGMF, I'M TOO LATE...whatamigonnadonow? what will vin think?? I'VE FAILED!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!

good looking car btw...

Quick Reply: Feeler. WTT/FS Stage 4 Corrado.