PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

F/S- '94 Civic EX 2dr S.Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Default F/S- '94 Civic EX 2dr S.Georgia

The wife wants to sell the Civic.

So, if anyone in South Georgia/North Florida wants a project car, I'll have her '94 Civic EX 2dr for sale. I llive in Ray City, Georgia.. about 15 miles north of Valdosta, GA.

1.6 VTEC (D16Z6), Megan header, air tube intake, Skunk2 adj cam gear, APEXi VAFC, APEXi turbo timer, Fluidyne radiator, HO coil, 5spd. New alternator, New pass CV Shaft, polished short-throw shifter, recent performance clutch, recent Hawk brake pads, 4 wheel disc, ABS, Sunroof, OEM deck spoiler, elec windows and locks. No cat... OEM muffler.

Tires are ok... but not great. I have a lead foot, I can't help it. The engine has a little bottom end noise, but is not bad. Bought it like that over a year ago... was a daily driver for a year. Rattle hasn't changed in intensity or anything. Good oil pressure.

Car was a "project car" for the previous owner. It was running a turbo kit, which was removed before I got the car. A OEM head gasket is on it, now. I reinstalled the power steering and A/C which both work great. Tinted windows. Does need some paint. The clear coat went to poo.

Car rides great and is fun to drive. VTEC does it's job. Any takes, lemme know! $1600.00

The decklid spoiler was added after the pics were taken below. I got a whole trunklid off of another Civic, so it is straight with no boogered holes.

THIS IS THE LINK direct to my MSN page since the site will not allow hosting from there.B1PIG's MSN PAGE
I know there are one or two things I'm leaving out...

Old 06-12-2006, 09:35 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: F/S- '94 Civic EX 2dr S.Georgia

man. sweet car with a sweet price. I already have my 93 ex and love her. but good luck with the sale. V-TEC

Old 06-12-2006, 10:39 PM

thanks...
I'm only honest. It ain't perfect, and as with any "project", it needs some work to be truly sweet again. As far as looks are concerned, it is in the same shape as it was when we got it. Mechanically, I had to change a few things. Right ball joint.... when I did the CV shaft... alternator... blah, blah. It's in better shape that when I got it. It ran like poo, but I got it straight now. The low idle issue was resolved... I adjusted the VAFC and it's been running great since.

I wanted to clean the car up and paint it.. already had the paint picked out with the scheme. Got the guns to paint it with (HVLP) and was looking for the time to get to it... but the wife wanted something diferent. Lori said she has been averaging between 26-30mpg out of it... which the low side is when I drive. I run it, but even when I stick it down, I shift around 5500RPM.

While we've had it, the oil was changed and found good, no coolant needed, the Fluidyne keeps it cool, hasn't ran hot....

Any respectable mechanic can rebuilt the engine at will... this is just #5 in our list of vehicles, and it has to go. I wanted to dabble in the tuner market, but with a Jeep Grand Cherokee modded 4x4 (Just Empty Every Pocket) and a Tracker 4x4, I have enough money pits. [:@] Lori has a '04 Tahoe, and now a '96 Legacy Wagon, so her Civic has to split.

let your buddies know. If it isn't gone in about a month, I'm canceling the insurance and parking it.

BTW... anyone in North/Central GA... I'm probably going to Forsyth for training June 18th-23rd... If anyone up there wants a peek at it, let me know in advance and we can swap some numbers. Title in hand.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:23 PM

For got to add...
Car has a MSD ignition (on right strut tower) and I put a new clutch master cylinder in it about 4 or 5 months ago.

Old 06-20-2006, 10:51 AM

one guy comes by and says it needs too much work....

it aint perfect. if it was, I'd want more for it, guys.
The wife pulled the amp and sub out of it.
$1500

Old 06-24-2006, 09:37 AM
HCF Member

This is a hell of a deal, if I had the money I'd jump on it so bump for a clean car and a great starting point.

Old 06-25-2006, 02:50 AM

if i had seen it earlier.. i would of ****** this 3 weeks ago.. damn..
btw good luck with the sale, what's the milage on the car? might interested..

Old 06-28-2006, 04:36 AM

Is this car sold
I am interested

Old 06-28-2006, 01:22 PM
HCF Member

ditto on that one^^

Old 06-30-2006, 05:21 PM

the car has not been sold, yet.
Sorry, but for some reason, the forums had not updated me that there were new posts on the thread.

I literally just took more pics preparing to list on ebay.

it isn't listed yet....
PM a phone number and name to me if interested.

Odometer says 150,000. I talked to a local guy who was good friends with the previous owner. He wants it, but is in no position to buy it. He said that the current engine is not the original. It is still a D16Z6 as stamped on the engine. Let me add. The paint is faded on about 1/2 the car. No rust. The only bent metal is area right behind the right front tire from a balljoint failure, as stated to me by the previous owner.

I have continually pondered keeping the Civic, but we just have too many cars. My teenage son would love to have it, but I have my hands in too many cookie jars as it is. For those not "in the know", "JEEP" stands fOr "Just Empty Every Pocket". [&:]

With the amp and sub out of it, I'm asking $1500. As stated, the car is NOT perfect. (hint: offers entertained) My wife drove the car, and I hardly drove it at all until recently. I just did the upkeep on it. I'm in no rush... but the insurance and tag come due very soon, so it will be parked. (-blah-blah-blah-)

If you want something to work on, this is a good candidate. The chassis is straight. No accident history to my knowledge. If you want it for the parts... fine by me... just buy it.

Quick Reply: F/S- '94 Civic EX 2dr S.Georgia