PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Enkei Wheels, MR Cat back

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 06:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default Enkei Wheels, MR Cat back

TURBO KIT IS SOLD!!!

Enkei RS5's, 16x7, 4x100/4x114, 17.5lbs a piece. Great wheels, need new tires (maybe just two). Tires are Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's (205/40/zr16
Name:  OverpassClose-1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  60.6 KB

Two of them have scuffs, no big deal. They still look and feel great. Asking $300, pretty firm.

WTT: Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat-Back for stock exhuast in decent shape. MR isn't the prettiest piece you'll find, I had some issues with the bumper melting on it. You can't tell just looking at it, you'd have to get under the car to see it. Other than that, it's a great exhaust.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:04 AM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default RE: Turbo Kit, D-series

this is a great guy to buy from. i rode in the car with this kit in there and it pulls awesome for a little turbo. bump for tony

Old 05-31-2007, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

Forty - You look like you have what I am wanting to build. I can't afford to buy it all at once but would defiantely be interested in a lot of your parts. I have a HF mani and the dsm t25 and right now can't seem to find a transition from the mani to the turbo. If you want to sell the transition or know of where I could get one that would be cool. Otherwise I would like to buy your injectors, oil line kit, the BOV and the downpipe. I have a 95 ex D16Z6, would the charge piping work for my application or am I better off starting from scratch there? Basically I have been following the groc list and reading as many posts here as possible and I think I am trying to build the same sort of setup as you are selling. Really I would like the whole kit but would you be willing to sell some now and some later? I seriously got a second job this summer so I could turbo my civ... I love this little car and can't wait to put the hurtin' on a couple v8's with more HP than they would ever expect. Thanks for everything.

I would probably buy the mani if you don't want to seperate it and the adapter too.

Old 06-01-2007, 04:14 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I really don't want to sell just the adaptor plate, nor do I want to part any of the kit just yet. I want to give it about a month before I go that route.Reason being that whoever picks up this kit, is 95% of the way to having their car boosted. It just doesn't make sense to seperate.

I wish that I'd found an offer like this when I was getting into boost, would have saved me a TON of time, money, and headaches.

Thanks for the interest, and keep an eye on the thread, it's hard to say what will happen..

Old 06-01-2007, 04:29 AM
HCF Member

could you hook me up with whoever built your adapter plate? They could make a killing on Ebay with as many people trying to build custom systems with a t25 and the HF mani.I would still be interested in some of the kit if you still have it later this month.
Just curious - are you going to a t3/t4? why are you pulling the turbo?

Old 06-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Let's keep this thread on topic. I posted a link in your other thread about the adaptor plate. As far as my plans for the future, I'd rather not share all that just yet. Time will tell

Old 06-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i had to part mine out. try craigslist

Old 06-04-2007, 04:35 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

It's Monday,someone make me happy and buy this

Old 06-04-2007, 05:37 AM
HCF Member

Mondays sucks for those who 9-5 it up.