PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

EG Auto-Manual Mount, Recaro Seat, Etc... low ballers welcome

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 12:40 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: D series stuff (including eg auto-manual swap mount)

okay well I've got most of the money now and should have the rest within a day or so. So now for the few last minute questions. Will you take a Money Order? And is that $50 shipped?

Old 01-14-2008, 07:20 AM
HCF Member

no that is 50 plus shipping, if its a money order i will not ship it until i have cashed it out, i would prefer paypal. i can check shipping today if you want

Old 01-14-2008, 10:55 AM
HCF Member

Yeah I can understand waiting till the MO is cashed. I can't do paypal otherwise I would just to make the transaction faster. And yeah that'd be good shipping to 43611. PM me with the total and where to send the money order.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:44 AM
HCF Member

bump.... open to offers on anything

Old 02-04-2008, 06:39 PM
HCF Member

still have everything... also found a set of headlights, a bunch of interior pieces... the wiper motor and wiper arms... and some other things... i'll get pictures up when i can

i need the money so low ballers are welcome...

Old 02-04-2008, 06:52 PM

do you think those dz springs would fit a 91 civic? i dont really like the coil overs that are on my car and i have 16"s on it so id like to just have springs.

Old 02-04-2008, 06:54 PM

there should be a sticker/stamp somewhere on the seat proving its a real Recaro and showing the date inspected or something along those lines. if its a real Recaro, i'm very interested. is it possible to ship the seat? if so, how much to 21042? do u have any more pics of the seat(preferably in better lighting)?

Old 02-04-2008, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: deep six invested

do you think those dz springs would fit a 91 civic? i dont really like the coil overs that are on my car and i have 16"s on it so id like to just have springs.
i actually have no idea... i dont see why not.. i will sell them to you for 50 shipped if you are interested

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

there should be a sticker/stamp somewhere on the seat proving its a real Recaro and showing the date inspected or something along those lines. if its a real Recaro, i'm very interested. is it possible to ship the seat? if so, how much to 21042? do u have any more pics of the seat(preferably in better lighting)?
i'm looking, but i dont know where to look... and a sticker could of easily been removed... i'll get some better pictures tomorrow if i can

Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 PM

if its on there, it'll probably be somewhere around the back on the fiberglass, might be a little hidden under the cloth.

Old 02-04-2008, 08:26 PM
HCF Member

well the seat is one piece of cloth that wraps all the way around the back, so there isnt any opening for it... the only place would be on the bottom of the chair and there is no stamp, could of been a sticker but cant be sure...

Quick Reply: EG Auto-Manual Mount, Recaro Seat, Etc... low ballers welcome