PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Any interest in an integra/parts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Default Any interest in an integra/parts?

Hey guys heres my first attempt to sell some things on this website.I have references on team-integra if anyone needs them.Im trying to sell my project integra.Its a 1994 ls auto with 123k miles. Its paradise blue green pearl.(although the outside currently sits in all black primer) I have done extensive bodywork to this car.I have sanded down the entire car( no dents/dings/scratches) and primed it in black. I have shaved the side moldings and are completely flush with the body. I have shaved the antenna, and removed the unit from the car. I have shave the hatch, no emblems.the car has the stock bumpers, although included with the sale is abomex rear bumper. the car has one small rust spot by the fender I have not had time to fix yet. other than that the body is mint. The rear hatch glass had tint on it that was peeling, looks like ****.A little time and some cleaner would take it right off. the car has a stock intake. aftermarket parts included with the sale are brand new black carpet, m3 mirrors, air/fuel and oil pressure gauges in a dual gauge pillar pod, black housing angel eye projectors, black housing turn signals, tanabe catback(not installed) and a brand new catalytic converter. The bad? well, the interior of the car was stripped out so I could put the black carpet in, but have not gotten around to putting it in, and would rather sell the car like is. Also some other various pieces are not currently installed, moldings etc., but are ALL included with the car. the car needs a battery and an 02 sensor, thats it. Im asking 2500 or 2000 and any b16/18/ or vtec motor for trade. That means any dohc, sohc, doesnt matter. Hit me on aim at grimeyassrocky is the easiest way to reach me for pics. or just post here.

Old 11-29-2005, 06:53 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Any interest in an integra/parts?

i would buy the ls block from ya

Old 11-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Default RE: Any interest in an integra/parts?

really? what would you be willing to pay? I really dont want to part it out, but should it come down to it, I will.