PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Alot of good 94+ gsr parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 06:43 AM
Default Alot of good 94+ gsr parts

$70 shipped gsr cluster
$55 shipped 98 ls cluster
$35 shipped hatch struts
$65 shipped brake mc and booster
$150 shipped brand new OEM hg set and mani set
$50 shipped polish vc
$15 shipped each pwer steering bracket
$250 shipped 65mm edlebrock tb

Have tons of other parts...just pm or ask here....please bump if you veiw i need to get rid of all my parts

Pics if you drop a email addy

Old 11-06-2007, 06:46 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Alot of good 94+ gsr parts

4. Pictures.....while pictures do help in selling an item here it is required. You do not post a forsale ad in this section without a picture of the item you are selling. I am not talking about a picture to a ad on some website I am talking about a picture that you took of the item.

Now some do not have a digi cam and I understand that. Go buy a regular camera if you do not have one, take pics, then go to wal-mart. They are more than willing to put your pics onto a cd that you can load into your pc. So in all reality it comes down to how bad you want to sale your item because it will not get sold here without a pic.

I and other members/mods are willing to help host pictures if needed.

5. You are required to state your location in the first post you make. This is not because we care about you or where you live, it is because some people like to cross reference shipping cost before making a offer on a item.
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_244450/tm.htm

Old 11-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Old 11-06-2007, 08:04 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Alot of good 94+ gsr parts

ORIGINAL: Marty

4. Pictures.....while pictures do help in selling an item here it is required. You do not post a forsale ad in this section without a picture of the item you are selling. I am not talking about a picture to a ad on some website I am talking about a picture that you took of the item.

Now some do not have a digi cam and I understand that. Go buy a regular camera if you do not have one, take pics, then go to wal-mart. They are more than willing to put your pics onto a cd that you can load into your pc. So in all reality it comes down to how bad you want to sale your item because it will not get sold here without a pic.

I and other members/mods are willing to help host pictures if needed.

5. You are required to state your location in the first post you make. This is not because we care about you or where you live, it is because some people like to cross reference shipping cost before making a offer on a item.
https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_244450/tm.htm
aparently you didnt get marty's post