PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

99-00 civic headlights painted black, with green LEDs for alarm

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default 99-00 civic headlights painted black, with green LEDs for alarm

well figure i wont realy be needing these on my civic like i planned awhile back. i bought these headlights from another HCF member and i baked them apart and painted the inside bezel black to match my car...

i also drilled small holes into the bezels to fit some LEDs in them that came from a LED alarm flashing unit because they look realy cool at night with the alarm armed... preaty much like a regular alarms red flashing led but these are preaty bright and also GREEN im preaty sure ive aimed the leds just right so they aim right into the chrome headlights, which should light them up bright green

i havent taken any pictures of them lite yet cause the headlights arent baked back together yet. ive had them siting in my closet for at least afew months.LOL
if you want me to i can bake them back together, and then when you get them you just want to run a thin layer of clear silicone around the housing to keep them from foging up inside.
i wont bake them back together until ya pay and tell me you want them baked back together... this way if you want to just open apart them and just take out afew screws holding the bezels in and then just put some tape over the 2 leds and paint the bezels to match your car if you wish....

and right now im just trying to get some cash for parts for my 94civic air ride im puting together currently...

lets say 45bucks plus actual shiping...
they arent the same brand, and one of the inner bezels looks melted for some reason BUT with it painted black its hardly noticable.... and if you either paint on some eyelids or stick on some eye lid covers on them youll never see it... it doesnt hurt anything.
i had planed on using some VHT NITE-SHADE spray to paint/tint on my own eyelids on them BUT never did...

ok enough chat heres some pictures so you can see yourself...

you just have to wire the two wires on each led to the control box and then to the alarm...
and a word of advice is seal up the led control box realy good... or run wires from the headlights into the car where its dry and wire it right up to the alarm or wire it up how ever you want the leds lite up as...

LIKE EVERYTHING I SELL....
PAYPAL PREFERED......