PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

95 DX shell for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Default 95 DX shell for sale

Ok, its 230 am here in San Antonio Texas and I just recovered my 95 coupe. Some SOB's just stripped it from the doors to the front liscense plate. So, I have for sale a shell, literally. It is a black DX coupe, standard, motor and tranny still in tact (and it still runs!, in fact when the cops called me it was still running!) The doors are gone, the stereo, the front panels, the hood, but not the gauge cluster, the fenders, bumper, lights and skirts are gone. The car runs as stated earlier and hasn't given me trouble before. It has 190xxx miles.

Just looking for some offers, rear bumper is intact, as well as the interior, airbags and dash board/gauge cluster. The column is broken and would obviously need to be fixed, but if anyone needs parts I can see what I can do, the motor is intact and has a 6 month old radiator.

Even if no one wants it could you give me some estimates of what I should let it go for?
Thanks alot-Brandon

PS It got stolen between 8 and 930 and was stripped and abandoned at 11, so watch after your cars

I know about the rules, but I just got my car back from the ghetto, Its 3 in the morning and its stuck at my moms house across the city, so bear with me.

EDIT: I prefer paypal, because it is easier for everyone, but will take money orders or personal checks, they just need to clear first. And Im not sure about shipping costs, but if anyone knows where I can go to get estimates please let me know- thanks

Old 01-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Default RE: 95 DX for sale

on the guage cluster,..................does it have an rpm guage?

Old 01-08-2007, 03:39 PM

Gauge cluster does not have the tach, but everything is in the car. Like I said, no doors, fenders, front bumper, lights.

I have pics, but they are on my phone, so I make no promises about quality ( I forgot to bring my digital with me this morning). I will have them up later today. It is a stock d15, I have all wiring harnesses, computer, shifter linkage, cat, etc. The car was bone stock, not molested or modded. Everything is original, AC works and can be dissasembled, same with the radiator. Either one will be sold with the fans and all parts i.e. condensors, hoses unless you dont want them. Seats are in good shape, cig burns on the drivers (old owner smoked) and I think one or two on the back seats. Trunk lid and back lights are good, scratched a little from my grandmas cats =/, They took the Ebrake plastics, but left airbags and steering wheel. I have the steelies with good about 75% rubber and the center H caps and the trunk H. carpet is in good shape, Tranny is in good shape, if you just wanted to pull the motor out with the tranny and ecu I c an make a good price. Hell, if you want the motor and tranny Ill throw in everything else on the motor, AC relatively new radiator, whatever. I really want to get this thing out of my moms place

Also, seat belts, hood clasp the foam bumper thing, wipers, dimmer switch, cointray back ashtray. Thats about it, trunk mat and cardboard no spare or jack though.

Everything is black, dash, seats, car itself.
Thanks again guys, this has to be the crappiest way to start off my last semester in college. Oh well, at least I wasnt planning on taking it to law school with me =/

Old 01-24-2007, 03:48 PM

Hey man sorry about your car...that sucks.

I do however need the drivers side quarter panel and rear bumper. Hit me up on PM. Im in Dallas, but going to SA and Aus in the next week.

Old 01-24-2007, 05:17 PM
HCF Member

what kind of engine do you have? how much you willing to sell it for?

Old 01-24-2007, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

eh,
sorry about your loss.
im in houston.
me and my friend are look for a car too tune and race.
we ll pick it up.
AIM: polything
or call me: Tin 832 488 0582

Old 03-17-2007, 08:45 PM

How Much areyou Asking for it?

Old 03-19-2007, 12:38 PM
adm

Well since cops were involved and it got stripped I bet you will have to get a salvaged title for it. Was it on blocks or did they leave the tires on it? 190,000 miles, DX, stripped I'll give you $200 plus come pick it up.