PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'88 Honda Civic Hatchback for immediate sale in 11415.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 07:33 AM
Default '88 Honda Civic Hatchback for immediate sale in 11415.

For immediate sale: Maintained 1988 Honda Civic hatchback with a good strong second lower-mileage engine, 4 practiaclly new tires, with only around 700-800 miles added since installed new in 1995.

Help me remove my license plates, pay me decent amount to cash for the car. This engine and tires and replacement parts on the car are well worth a thousand, but I'll take any reasonable offers, and realize it will be a lot lower since the car is useless to all except tfor the engine tires and replacement parts. . I have the title to transfer. I’ll have duplicate bills of sale ready. My mechanic and former body shop manager I had dealt with said that the car had lots of years ahead on it until the woman crashed into it while it was parked.

The entire car is for sale—however,no “junked” car offers. I can get that anywghere anyday, and want this car out really soon..It is parked on Abingdon road one black west of Lefferts Boulevard, Kew Gardens, Queens, NYC and has been there since June 25, 2007. If you want to look, look. If you want to hear engine, I can turn it on,

johntodras@Yahoo.com. or else
917-881-8968...leave message.

A 93-year-old woman from
Forest Hills, Queens, New York totaled this car on the
driver’s side this past June while the car was parked. . Here insurance company, Travelers took 9 weeks to deny in writing their driver had any responsibility, and will give me zero. . I am now going to small claims court, and can't keep car in street paying insurance any longer for a vehicle I can't use.

I replaced engine at 225,000 miles with engine with new gaskets and seals...only 82,000 miles oin it. Now, engine has 101,000 miles on it. Numerous other replacement parts installed, from the clutch, timing belt, struts, etc, etc. Bills available—car was hardly used over the last fewyears, becuase public trans here is much more convenient and parking hard to find.and it runs strong...well, it did...

Tirers vitrually new. Again, car harldly used in last two years. Relacement engine strong,