PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2 Civics 1 price Lots of extra Parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Default 2 Civics 1 price Lots of extra Parts

LOCATION Binghamton,NY and Port Crane, NY (the coupe is in Binghamton, right next to the highway, and the Hatch is at my house in Port Crane which is not too much distance away 13833 is teh Zip.)

I'm selling both my 95 DX coupe, and my 94 Si hatch, and all parts for $2500 FIRM! It's well worth the deal, both cars need towed, they dont have motors. Both have thier plus, and minuses about them. But also are easy to work on.
(just gonna copy paste what I had on the selling site)
First: Black 95 DX model Coupe 5 speed with 211k on Body, only surface rust on it, quarters are original and there! Car is in mix primer from previous owner, and work i've had done to it.
Parts and work:
Shaved Door Handles (no popper kit)
New! Vis Racing Body kit R33 style ($770)
New X-1 Fiberglass fenders ($160)
New Halo Projector headlights, in black houseing ($115)
New Led, Cystal clear Si style Tailights with LED Brake lights ($100)
New Twin tube Strut Tower Bar ($30)
17" Motegi Rims Gunmetal Grey, with Polished lip
Tires: 3/4 good 4th has inner wear
New Silverstar Amber Corner lights
Tranny with 89k miles on it
Axles with 89k on them
Dash peice with the Clock

Second: White 94 Si Hatchback 5 speed 240k on body (doesn't look anything like it). No rust anywhere! Car has not too old Paint job.
Parts:
Another Radiator Support outta a 92 Si hatch
Tokico Blue Struts and shocks
Ground Control Adjustable Coilovers
Skunk 2 Camber Kit
Rear upper strut, and lower Tie Bar
2 extra Steelies with new tires

Extra Parts (that I could remember, parts can be used on either car):
Short Ram Intake
2 cd players (pioneer, and JVC)
Any speakers I have laying around (pioneer, kenwood, and others)
Goodridge Steel Braided Brake line 1/4 10ft NEW
Black Leather Shift Boot with red stiching NEW
APC Hood Pins Billit NEW
Goodridge 1/4 Hose Finisher Blue 6pak NEW
Aluminum Motor Mount
APC Lighting Foglights, with Spot, and Fog lights (rectangular design) NEW ($60)
Extra wires for wireing a system

Side things that are also included: 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch 2's, in the Rockford Fosgate box thats made to optimize bass with low power systems, and hit harder with even more power. Never abused (Retails at $499)
Jenson 8" Flip Down DVD player with motorized screen. This mounts to the CEILING!! Not in dash!!(Also retailed at $500)

NOW!! This is the most important part of this entire post so read carefully!!
This is the BAD!

Coupe - No motor, Ecu, Wireing harness, intake, exhaust, no stock fenders, bumpers, headlights, tailights (but has them in aftermarket parts not installed). Needs a new driverside window regulator Holes in trunk for spoiler, but doesn't leak into trunk area.

Hatch - Has front end damage!! But is repairable (thats what the front radiator support was for). All thats required is to drill out the spot welds, and weld the other one on, thats it! The frame has not been damaged, and this saves a lot of money. Now the hatch also doesn't have motor, tranny, ecu, axles, wireing harness, intake, exhaust.
Both cars are techically projects, both need about the same amount of work, shouldn't cost too much since they are some of the most common civics. I got $0 in my name and that dont help when working on cars. I never really wanted to get rid of them, but I need something that runs and will work all year round to take me to a job and back.
Price is Firm, I wont change that, it's already extremly cheap for what your getting. There is other stuff I myself am not sure about what to call the parts but they will go with it.
Call 204-0035 and ask for James, or E-mail me through this. You can also reach me at JamesMT1 on AIM. I'm normaly on, my AIM does freeze so incase I dont answer you that day (unless you sent it really late), then please send again. I will answer any and all questions you have. Thanks For looking.

For more pics look here:
Coupe - http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Project%20Civ/
Si Hatch - http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y27.../Si%20Project/

I dont have pics of most the parts, but if you want to see them PM me. I will only accept cash! When cash is given, both titles will be handed over, and i'll personally take the person to where all the parts are (more expensive stuff is in safter place). Both cars are in NY near the Binghamton Area. The hatch is at my house, not too far away. I'm selling them because I dont have the money to do anything, for anything, not even drive. I'm getting a new job soon, and need something that will work for all year. I already found what I want, and just need the money to get it.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:59 PM
June 2010 ROTM
Default RE: 2 Civics 1 price Lots of extra Parts

If you every consider parting out the coupe, I'm looking for the inner door handle with the lock tabs.

Old 11-12-2007, 02:09 PM

same here, I could use the drivers side tail light from the hatch

edit: i also wouldnt mind having the gauge cluster from the hatch if you decide to part it out

Old 11-12-2007, 05:09 PM

lol no not parting out, if your looking for parts like that best person to talk to is classiccarsrule85 I know him personally, and he can useally get those parts your looking for. I know he can get the taillight peice. Just PM him if your looking for parts. And call me at my number listed on that site for buying my cars. and help a guy out!

Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 AM

Bump, I need them gone!!

Old 11-14-2007, 02:51 AM
HCF Member

how much for just the coupe? i live close to bingamton

Old 11-14-2007, 03:43 AM
HCF Member

Stay in the rules, post your **** here, not through links, if you wanna redo the original post and stay in the rules here they are

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_244450/tm.htm i will give ya 24 hours

Old 11-14-2007, 08:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Stay in the rules, post your **** here, not through links, if you wanna redo the original post and stay in the rules here they are

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_244450/tm.htm i will give ya 24 hours
Sorry about that. I hope I did it right this time. And thanks for letting me know. As for selling seperatly, I dont want to do that. I do have people that want either, but then end up telling me they dont want the parts or whatever. It's 2500 for everything. I need the 2500 to get a running car for all year long before someone else buys it. it's worth it, and with some work ez to sell everything. I just dont have tools, or a place to work on the cars.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:46 AM
HCF Member

oic and do both the cars have running engines.

Old 11-14-2007, 12:31 PM
HCF Member

Much better, at elast you have the photobucket available.

Quick Reply: 2 Civics 1 price Lots of extra Parts