PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1999 Saab 9-3 Stage 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default 1999 Saab 9-3 Stage 4

Well it so happens that I need to sell my car. Whoever ends up with it will not regret it since I was hoping to keep it for a very long time. Let me give you the rundown on it:

The good:
GenuineSaab motor and transmission mounts
GenuineSaab steering rack clamp and brace
GenuineSaab rear ARB
GenuineSaab poly bushings up front
GenuineSaab valve springs (I was going to put in cams later on this year)
GenuineSaab balance chain tensioner delete plate.
GenuineSaab 3" downpipe with a wideband bung added
GenuineSaab clear corners
Quaife LSD
Spec Stage 2 clutch and Viggen pressure plate
ARP Headstuds
Forge BOV
Koni Sport Kit
TD04 turbocharger.
Pass through intercooler (the fog lights are still there too)
The included 3" Jak Stoll exhaust isn't yet installed since I broke my foot before I ever had a chance to do it.
The engine was rebuilt when we have put in the LSD in the transmission. This was about 10K miles ago. The AC compressor, condenser and drier were replaced. The 3rd gear and sleeve were replaced along with synchronizers. The differential bearings are new since the LSD was installed.
The tires are brand new Dunlop Direzzas with no more than 300 miles on them!!!

The extras:
Jak Stoll 3" downpipe (I assume you'd put the Jak Stoll exhaust on the car since that makes sense to do)
Innovate LC1 and Lawicel CAN-USB (If you don't know this - you can pass the Wideband signal through the ECU and log everything through CAN-USB onto a laptop, or may be do what I planned to do and install a carputer. I will assist in any way I can)
GenuineSaab tie rod bushings - again never had a chance to put in due to broken foot.
The wheels are Voxx wheels that were powdercoated prismatic gold. There are sensors mounted inside for temperature and pressure and the display comes with the car, I just never gor around to installing it. All 4 center caps are missing though.

The bad:
The exterior is 10 years old. It was keyed on the passenger side and looks like it was nudged on the front right corner at some point. Never bothered me since this car was being built for one purpose - be a pleasure to drive.
The stock exhaust needs to be thrown out since it rotted. (remember that JSP exhaust that is included ) The outer tie rods probably should be replaced. Not that they're shot, but I would just do it for the sake of having new ones. It consumes some oil if you run it hard all day...with the increased boost that is actually expected.

The asking price is $4500 OBO. I've owned this car since 2007 and I really tried to not cut any corners in building this.

The car is located in Philadelphia PA. Once the exhaust is on the car it will be a complete stage 4 car.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Cat Fuсker

Bump since exhaust and wideband are now installed...

Old 06-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Angry Admin

beast of car

Old 06-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Administrator

i can vouche for driving in it!

Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 AM
Cat Fuсker

No longer for sale. Decided to keep it since now my foot is healed.