PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1999 Honda Civic SI asking $4500

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Default 1999 Honda Civic SI asking $4500

First off, let me say, this car is "hands down" the best car I have EVER owned. I wish I could keep and drive this car forever. However, with a one year old and a wife that can not drive a 5 speed, it does not make a lot of sense to keep it.

For sale:

1999 Honda Civic SI
interier color: dark gray
exterier color: red
power lock, windows, and moon roof
5 speed
Keyless entry with 2 remotes
spoiler
2nd owner
newer front brakes
all tires with more than 50% tread.
Run great with no known problems
located in Dayton, OH 45434

The reason I am selling this car way below book value is the following:
the car has a rebuilt salvage title
229,XXX miles

I bought the car off a girl from work.Her husbadbought the car new and drove it to and from work, 55 miles each way. That is the reason it has high miles. However they are highway miles. Thecouple did not have any kids and I was told the back seat had never been sat in before I got it. The interier isamazing for having this many miles. The guy was side swiped one day on his way home from work. The insurance gave it a salvage title but he bought it back from them with the intentions of pulling the motor for another car. I guess he lost interest in the car and decided to sell it to me. I have fixed a lot of wrecked cars and this honestly was not bad. I replaced the passeger side door, fender, headlight, and bumper coover. The car still has the orignal hood (that tells you how little damage there was). Since I fixed the car over a year and a half ago, I have put 29,000 miles on it with out asinle problem. The only thing I have done to it is reaplaced the front brake pads and a flat tire. The car runs great and still has a lot of power.It is completely stock (perfect inexpensive starter car for a custom build). The original owner took amazing care of this car. He had ALL the maintenance completed on the car at the Honda dealership as sugested by the owners manual. The car still has the original Civic floor mats in it. I would trust this car to drive across country the way it sits. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions. The best way to get ahold of me is email: skaggs12@hotmail.com

Name:  Civicad.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  65.5 KB