PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1995 chevy C1500 extended cab. many mods $4,500, in INDIANA 56K warning sorry

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default 1995 chevy C1500 extended cab. many mods $4,500, in INDIANA 56K warning sorry

well finaly got my trucks interior put back together and truck washed SO its time to realy get serious with selling my baby....

its a 1995 chevy C1500 extended cab,
shaved handles, full alarm, remote start.
roll pan, performance chip, fiberglass low profile tono cover.
5.0/305 motor, auto tranny, POWER EVERYTHING!

ive done quite a bit of work to the truck with in the one year of owning/customizing my truck.

$4,500bucks takes it VERY FIRM ON THE PRICE!
all pictures at
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...20sale%204500/

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...0extcab047.flv

Old 10-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: 1995 chevy C1500 extended cab. many mods $4,500, in INDIANA

ok sorry pics are EXTREMLY HUGE... forgot to upload smaller ones.LOL
just click the first link to see all the thumbnails

Old 10-23-2006, 11:31 AM
HCF Member

mileage? how does it run? problems? anything replaced recently? is this a DD? more info?

mileage looks like 159xxx from the pics but cant really tell

Old 10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
Recognized HCF Member

milage is just over 150K miles.
it was my daily driver for the last year and just been siting parked for the last 3-4months so motor is alittle doggy.
i just put insurance on the truck again so i can drive it alittle to clean it out and runnen good again.

also probably gotta change the oil preaty soon.

the problems listed below all preaty MINOR or cosmetics
and im very thuro so it looks like alot but not realy.LOL

1. probably the worse cosmetic is the paint on the side top part of the cabin the dull paint has kinda rubbed off in a few spots. BUT its not to bad cause its just overspray that i shot on the truck for that dull look that i liked.... could posibly be lightly sanded and buffed for the whole truck to shine. OR just sand the paint and slap somemore slick paint over the whole truck for a perfect match... i got about 3/4 of a gallon left over. paint wasnt a big issue when i painted the truck so the door jams arent that preaty, nor under the hood and firewall. but the bed was completly painted besides the tailgate, tho the truck has been used as my haul truck so typical truck bed scratches in the paint from haulen stuff.

2. tailgate has had some like BB size paint come off kinda like sand blasted look... kinda odd, and back side of the tailgate i just spraypainted black just from using the truck to haul stuff so its alittle bent up on the top and inside, nothing you can see from the exterior tho.
3. again cosmetic, rear seat belts are blue. cause i had a HUGE system in the back so i pulled the seat belts out and sold em to a friend that wanted to change his color interior in his truck BUT i just bought them back from him a few days ago so should get those in the mail any day now so if color is a issue just unbolt em and bolt in the new ones, preaty straight forwards.
4.again cosmetic.... i had some nice 6.5inch speakers on my door panels so for dept issues i had to screw them to the door panel.... BUT i pulled those, threw back in the stock speakers and just put my old speaker grills over them. tho they dont have that black rear lining material so you can see right thru it and the big space. see pictures.... but its just cosmetic, buy some nice 6.5inch speakers with grills and screw em right inplace for that perfect look as well as beter than stock sound.
5. rear drivers side speaker doesnt have any sound BUT i think its the stock radio..... i dont think its blown... i bought the stock radio for 20bucks shiped to me but its decent.
ALSO since these are so easily swaped out for a nice aftermarket cd player ill also include and brand new dash kit, used wiring harness, used antena adaptor. which would make slaping in your own radio a sinch!
in fact if you buy the truck and buy the radio and speakers bring it back to me and ill gladdly hook them all up for you no charge. (just gotta be decent weather. ) but the speakers and radio combined wouldnt take me 20min from start to finish!
also switches in the dash arent conected to anything.... i had a old lcd monitor in the dash and choped out the botom area for my cd player so i couldnt just slide in a stock cd slave pocket so i used some thick plexiglass drilled some holes into it and put in the 4 rocker switches and painted the backing black for that reflective floating look so alls you gotta do is add your own toys and conect them to the switches...
6. rollpan has rust on it and needs sandblasted or sanded all the way down and re primered and painted, also my two led bars musta came unwired cause they dont work right now but ill fix them tomorow. realy easy thing just two wires!

7. THE ONLY mechanical problem. which has got to be a slight sensor problem. when the truck shifts from 1st into second it jerks preaty hard like a shift kit would! doesnt slip just seems to shift into gear realy hard! i had a almost exact problem with my old 96jimmy... and took it into a small electrical shop and they found out it was a bad senor telling the computer when to shift wrong. it was a 65dollar part but it was ALOT WORSE it shifted extremly hard thru every gear!
ive just never felt like messen with it so i just let off the gas alittle when its ready to shift.... or if you stay on the gas hard you wont feel it that bad either.
i also have a SHIFTPLUS kit on the truck so it makes that shift alittle ruffer. but its a 3seting system, simple switch to go from TOWING/STOCK/RACING.
and its only a 2 wire system so can be removed in only seconds behind the glove box.

8. hum... thinking o ya also front windshield cracked but has also been that way since i bought the truck. crack goes up and back down so it hasnt spread any worse than a single crack line.
9. RPM gauge green led must be loose cause it doesnt always come on. simple solder joint problem, also the stock voltage needle sticks alittle from the white face overlay i put on. alternators not that old so i dont worry about it. i replaced it afew months after i bought the truck and threw in a highpower alternator for my huge stereo, when i removed the subs i removed the highpower alt as well and put the stock power alt back on.

10. front windows need retinted cause when i painted the truck i got alittle overspray on the tint. BUT i always wanted to go with a darker tint just never had the money to have the old stuff yanked off and darker tint layed down.

11........ well i think thats it..........
o ya tires are preaty worn and need rotated. i was gonna get some nice aftermarket rims and tires but like always never had the extra cash for them or enough cash to drop the truck

o other than a few cig holes from previous owner smoking interiors in good shape. just needs alittle cleaning.

truck has never left me stranded with the year i drove this thing daily to work and play. several road trips up to michigan with no problems at all.

i had big plans for the truck. BUT unfortunatly my job sucks and its just ruff to pay for gas for this truck to be a daily driver anymore!
so i think im just gonna buy a regular cab short bedpickup for my play toy next year.....
i realy dont need a extended cab, cause i just filled it up with subs anyways.

also if ya want a killer box for 2 15s ported and a amp rack to replace the rear seat ill throw that in for free as well!
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/534297
thiers quite a few pics and old stuff i have done to the truck with the time ive owned it.....

only things that have been replaced stock parts would be alternator, spark plug wires, plugs, top radiator hose cause i cut it accidently when changing the thermostat, everything else is preaty custom changed.

i do have stock red taillights as well as a set of old euro tails ill include with the truck. and if you dont want the steel rollpan and led brake lights ill remove those and throw on the factory bumper which is in good shape. BUT will not be included with the truck unless you let me keep the rollpan with led light bars!

my dads reg cab long bed pickup has a preaty bad looken bumper so id like to replace it with either or the buyer doesnt like.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:09 PM
HCF Member

Dumb question: where the hell are the doorhandles.

Old 10-23-2006, 04:51 PM
HCF Member

they are shaved, push button like keyless entry

Old 10-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Recognized HCF Member

LMFAO
yep
shaved door handles... steel plates welded over the original door handles and 35lb solinoids yank the door latching mechanism arm open and some door popers push the door open about a inch or two.

THE ULTIMATE SECURITY SYSTEM.LMFAO
they cannt just pop the door locks out cause its all steel.LOL only way to get in is to break a window... same thing if the alarm fails or poper fails... WOOPS...
BUT forgot to say i also have a spare side rear glass..... just as a backup if i ever had to bust out a window to get into my truck i could just sweep up the glass and just do 2 screws and a snap
only downfall is that window has a chrome ring around it instead of the regular black glass BUT its still a great backup glass! JUST INCASE!
tho ive never had to deal with that!
i also have a manual cable going to the drivers door latch which is decent, but it realy needs the solonoids power wire ran under the truck with a weatherproof switch hidden... i hate the nice water proof switch BUT never ran extra wires under the truck to power it...

my only problems with the shaved handles so far is battery failure! just from a dead battery.
but when i had my wires ran under the truck for my amplifier i just hacked the jacketing off and clamped some jumper cables to it and my friends car.LOL it worked

tho with my next truck i dont think im gonna shave the handles again.....
quite a bit of hassle to shave. and still my shave job isnt that great.... just needs fine tuned in a few spots. nothing that most people dont notice....

Old 11-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Recognized HCF Member

BUMP $$$$$ 4,000 $$$$$ BUCKS TAKES IT.... REALY NEED MONEY TO PAY OFF MY BILLS AND BUY A FEW NEW TOYS!