Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Post Your NICE Holiday Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:26 PM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default RE: Post Your NICE Holiday Pictures

haha we will see this weekend. peyton sucked this past game, but the defense came through.

Old 01-09-2007, 01:47 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

ORIGINAL: mxs

Nice, i would have loved to spend 2 hours at your house......ummm, that yellow one looks a little too ricey for me, but hey, i love cookies.
Rice? That's a stock ITR. If anything's rice it's the hatch with red wheels. [8D]

Old 01-09-2007, 02:16 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

here is a picture of my fiance and i on christmas. look at the jersey, one of the best presents i received from my fiance.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4038/B32CB5CDBB3945DFAD0C2B45128F3E15.jpg[/IMG]
Front Runner!

Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

here is a picture of my fiance and i on christmas. look at the jersey, one of the best presents i received from my fiance.

[IMG]local://upfiles/4038/B32CB5CDBB3945DFAD0C2B45128F3E15.jpg[/IMG]
I dont watch sports... but i did notice the kid in the background playin a gameboy. he's got the right idea.

also,

moog, ur wife is hot.

peg, you look like the cookie monster...

Old 01-09-2007, 04:30 PM
HCF Member

Hey look it's the moogley's wife is hot thread

Oh and I swear i have seen her before... I wait I remember leaving my house late last night LOL

Old 01-09-2007, 04:51 PM
HCF Member

Hahaha funny! But no, she was with me. Yeah, I am a public relations rep for an up and coming biomedical/insurance corporation that is slowly making its way into american markets. I basically am forced to work in America as their proxy spokesman while the company prepares itself for a 3-4 year shift from Japan to America. ALSO I run a marketing organizations company on the side of which my wife is the sole-proprieter of and manages for us. Simply put, we offer better solutions for japanese billboards and proof read drafts before they paste grossly misspelled words on the side of a building.
The PR job keeps the suit on my back but the side business keeps her Amex card happy... along with her husband!

Old 01-09-2007, 04:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ben

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

Yeah... we're hot. Thanks!
Douche

That wasn't literal.....
HAHAHA... Thanks for backing me up, Ben!

Old 01-09-2007, 07:55 PM
HCF Member

sounds like a prestigiuos job moogly, if u dont mind what kind of college degree do u have because im 17 and still in the process of deciding what i want 2 do with myl ife

Old 01-10-2007, 12:30 AM
HCF Member

Graduated with my degree in Communications and emphasis in Public Relations and minor in Intl' Studies... The job I landed was due to MANY connections I have made over the years... I didnt even apply, it was offered to me about 2 years ago while I was finishing college. My side business, however, was something I started just 2 years ago and right before I met my wife. That was an amusing idea that turned serious project when my father actually granted some money to establish myself with little business infrastructure while simultateously going to college. I met my wife (who was at the time Business Management and Accounting) and she really is the one who took it to where it is right now. She doesnt speak a word of Japanese but she is an amazing speller and might as well be an english major.

So my life now revolves around a phone doing reports and data transfers... I sift through pages and pages of japanese texts about protocols and finance reports just so I can read it back to them and make it sound happy! I speak japanese from pretty much 5:30pm until 2 am on a (sometimes)video conference call with 5 other reps around the country as well as about 30 major investors and chair members.

I really like my profession, altough we both wish they would send us back to Japan to do this stuff. We were expecting a call to be relocated about 2 weeks ago but it was never materialized. It is really tough because if we are to leave, I have a brand new car for my wife with a lease that will have to sit in storage while we rent our home out during our stay in Japan. And that is what I do, and I am almost 24 years old.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:19 AM

LUCKY!