Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Official Tattoo and piercings thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 03:09 PM
HCF Member

imo, visiable tats are all bad for getting a job.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Banned

actually it never gave me a problem i think the negative stereotyping off tattoos have declined in the past couple of years.ow and you also have me confused with somebody that gives a F**K.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:01 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by lowlife9
actually it never gave me a problem i think the negative stereotyping off tattoos have declined in the past couple of years.ow and you also have me confused with somebody that gives a F**K.
sorry i disagree, most high ranking business positions arent going to higher you, forget about being a police officer in most cities, anyone dealing with customers face to face is most likey wont higher you because it is not clean cut.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:31 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by croninc
sorry i disagree, most high ranking business positions arent going to higher you, forget about being a police officer in most cities, anyone dealing with customers face to face is most likey wont higher you because it is not clean cut.
Depends, I wear a t-shirt to my office everyday, and have visible tattoos down to my elbows. I'd never show up to work with a neck tattoo though. Tattoos on necks, hands, and knuckles have to be earned.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:17 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by lowlife9
this shamrock is on the left side of my neck i got the design of the cover of a book i was reading on the history of the irish american mob.this is my first tattoo of many to come.you only live once .......try fail repeat that is a beautiful tattoo were and who did it kind of looks like chris garver
The artist who's working on my tattoo is from here in Ohio. His name is Tony De Rigo, he's been running his shop since 1994. He's one of the most talented artists I know (and I know quite a few.)

Old 03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by mudferret
Depends, I wear a t-shirt to my office everyday, and have visible tattoos down to my elbows. I'd never show up to work with a neck tattoo though. Tattoos on necks, hands, and knuckles have to be earned.
I'm not hating on tats, but just stating that I would never get one on my neck, hands, or forearm where its visiable for everyone to see. If I get one its going to b on my back.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Banned

thats why i got it so its visible why hide???

Old 03-02-2009, 01:06 PM
HCF Member

I have no pictures yet, but I'm working on a wizard of Oz sleeve that is dedicated to my family. Other then that I have random band logos all over, a set of mockingbirds on my chest, a set of swallows on the back of my neck, a koi on my shoulder, a spiderweb on the other shoulder, and a negative spiderweb on my elbow.

As for piercings, I have snakebites, venoms, a 2 gauge septum, 1 1/2 inch bottom lobe holes, 2 gauge holes above those, and 8 gauge nipple piercings.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Banned

i spell as good as you have taste for tattoos

Last edited by lowlife9; 03-03-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:45 AM
March 2010 ROTM

I can only find a picture of one of my tattoos. This one was drawn by me and is a mix of my 2 family crests. And the only piercings I have are my ears, gauged to 3/4.

Name:  IMG_0279.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  61.1 KB

Quick Reply: Official Tattoo and piercings thread!