Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

My new decklid vinyle!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 04:35 PM
HCF Member
Default My new decklid vinyle!!

Hey everyone, ok i finally got some pics of the new vinyle. It has only been a day so there are a lot of small bubbles. I popped the bigger ones and the small ones should go away soon. I think this is an awsome mod for only 30bucks! Hope you guys like...
BTW: I am going to switch back to my stock taillights and be putting some blackout tint on those when i get them outta storage.

Old 02-25-2007, 04:38 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: My new decklid vinyle!!

I dont think you should switch back to old taillights...its cool the way it is...really hot

Old 02-25-2007, 04:38 PM

looksgood but will look a lotbetter with the stock tailights

Old 02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
HCF Member

idk, i think it looks sick the way it is, you can just switch back to smoked out oem taillights when you get tired of those, then after you get tired of that look, you can switch back to what you have, and so on...........

Old 02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
HCF Member

Yea, my stockers are stuck in storage. Once i get those, i will get the black out vinyle and put it on. I have only seen a few stangs with them on, but they look awsome.

Old 02-25-2007, 04:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

idk, i think it looks sick the way it is, you can just switch back to smoked out oem taillights when you get tired of those, then after you get tired of that look, you can switch back to what you have, and so on...........
I do like that idea, i will have to do that

Old 02-25-2007, 04:43 PM
HCF Member

all you need now are some 18" glossy black wheels with a polished lip, like Foose wheels or something, then your car would look killer

Old 02-25-2007, 04:46 PM
HCF Member

Yea, i am leaning towards some black FR500's with a chrome lip. Something like this...

Old 02-25-2007, 04:47 PM
HCF Member

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................... .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Get them please!

Old 02-25-2007, 04:53 PM
HCF Member

Wife isn't letting me get anything big till we get a house later this year, soo it's going to be a lot of little stuff. I may be able to convince her to let me get a wheel/rim at a time. I have some black and silver "232" badges coming here hopefully monday. I will get a few pics of them when i get them on. They will replace my running ponies.

Quick Reply: My new decklid vinyle!!