Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

My brother's new car!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Default RE: My brother's new car!

ORIGINAL: amg6975

ORIGINAL: POLYTHING

im pro JDM so I dont like AUDI<<<no doubt it s beautiful.
Deutchland ≥ Japan

100% In every single way.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

^You guys are ****in nuts, german cars blow

Old 11-02-2006, 09:04 AM

yeah JDM>ANYTHING GERMAN!!!
but anyway, that audi is sweet...

Old 11-02-2006, 11:56 AM

audi are nice cruiser cars i got a 01 A6 Quattro and it rides nice as hell! stock BOSE all around and BOSE subs. heated steering wheel, etc. it's a lot nicer than my sister IS300 and my brother 01 Millenia.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:10 PM
HCF Member

I really have to say that Audis are handsdown better cars than Hondas.... BUT I love my honda more because of what you can do to them! My wife wont let me touch her audi and my benz is going to be traded in for a new car as soon as we are sure we wont be going to japan this coming month.

The audi has so much stuff in it and it is so quiet and a smooth ride. It handles better than anything I've ever been in and I've driven up mountains in it and nothing has ever felt unsafe. It is beautiful...

There is no way to compare Japan and Germany, though... Japan makes cars for the people, Germany makes cars for THE people... does that make sense? It feels to me like Japanese cars are all cookie cutter creations while the audi has so much into it that they are unique. That is me, though.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:27 AM
HCF Member

Of course with what you paid for it it better be better. A civic is like what? A third?

Old 11-03-2006, 04:53 AM
HCF Member

I know guys with performance Audi's S3's etc, and they all have one thing in common, they break down and they do it a lot. The electrical problems always seem impossible to diagnose. One mate was just quoted £1300 for a new clutch and flywheel, and he his on his 2nd S3 engine. Il pass thanks.

Old 11-03-2006, 10:50 AM

if i was to get an audi, i would get a tt quatro...or one of the lancia delta copies...

Old 11-03-2006, 12:31 PM
HCF Member

It is tough because I never hear anyone i know with VWs and Audis that have problems... my brother has had a passat (until the new A6) since 2000 and the only thing he has had to fix are the interior lights that make the buttons glow... it is like 50 bucks every time and happened once a year. My family is one of those lucky ones that seriously have zero problems with anything we own.

As for expenses... they are luxury cars! Civics are cheap cars so fixing them is cheap! But there is so much stuff inside an Audi that they are bound to have problems! I LOVE audi because the warranty is bumper to bumper for anything except filling the tank with gas! They treat me and my wife like royalty (even though we are as young as some of their kids) and they give us a rental car for any kind of maintenence...

My civic was bought on a great deal through a dealership owner that my dad helped to start his business... I got the civic at 10 grand brand new while the Audi retailed for $48,000 but my lease is just about $800 per month.

Old 11-03-2006, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BurryTheSpeedo

if i was to get an audi, i would get a tt quatro...or one of the lancia delta copies...
We considered it but I cant even fit in the passenger seat.

Quick Reply: My brother's new car!