Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

I could watch this all day

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 01:49 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I could watch this all day

HAHAHAHA that must have sucked to be the one the got kicked IN THE FRIKIN HEAD!!! that was awesome i used to o tea kwon do do myself.. i made it to the 3rd degree black belt (means i could kick your *** in a heart beat no jk) i did have the 3rd black belt though... one of my old friends (you'll find out why he's my OLD friend here in a second or two)... wel we were riding our little pocket bikes around my neighborhood, and my girlfriend call's me so i stop and start talking to her an he come's up to my ear and start's saying all this bs little you know stupid immature kid talk trying to cuss and crap... so i told her i'd call her back. so i hung up and he's behind me laughing at what he thinks is cool so i turned around and bucked up to him and he has always been like a foot taller than me and then i was only like 4'5" he tryed to punch me and i blocked it and i gave him one good blow to his mouth and knocked two of his teeth out and broke his braces and then i gave him another to his nose and broke it, he was so embarrased that some little kid kicked his *** he lied to his mom and doctor and said he fell of the pocket bike and i told my mom that i kicked his and she just laughed!!! IT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ME!!

Old 06-09-2006, 07:04 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

How long were you in Tae Kwon Do in order to acheive a third degree black belt? Must have taken a looong *** time.

And you better know more than the art of self defense if you're going to claim the ability to kick someone's ***

Old 06-09-2006, 10:19 AM
HCF Member

He got knocked the F out hahahah

Old 06-09-2006, 05:53 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

How long were you in Tae Kwon Do in order to acheive a third degree black belt? Must have taken a looong *** time.

And you better know more than the art of self defense if you're going to claim the ability to kick someone's ***
Yeah. The more I learn about MA, the more I hesitate to start a fight w somebody, i just pity them instead.

Old 06-09-2006, 06:30 PM
HCF Member

My seven year old brother is a purple belt in Tae Kwon Do, when he's a black belt I'll have him do my dirty work for me

Old 06-14-2006, 10:31 AM

I made it through blue belt in aikido...too many bruises, headaches, my hands and shoulders always hurt, my neck...you name it...anyways that was 10 years ago...one of the best things I learned from that is to never pick a fight and to try as much as you can to prevent any fight...
Had two fights by that time and one of them ended with the other guy's wrist in pretty bad shape, but that was after he threw a beer bottle at me, hurt like hell...[&:]

Old 06-17-2006, 06:57 AM

he got his **** jacked up on that one, i've been kicked in the head B4,(i dought it was that hard tho) it hurt for a little bit...lol...