Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

hiway runs/ vid/pix

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 08:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: hiway runs/ vid/pix

backfire... ugh !!

Old 01-11-2007, 10:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: vectra

hey, if u dont mind me asking..what perfomance mods do u have on your car
nothing fancy, just:

Short ram intake
skunk 2 intake manifold
8mm plug wires
bosch platinum 4
magnaflow high flow cat
custom fit 2.5 pipes
magnaflow muffler
91 si cable tranny

i dont know if im forgetting something, it feels like it but oh well i cant remember lol i think thats it

Old 01-11-2007, 11:04 PM
HCF Member

Intake is much louder than the exhaust huh? Sounds good.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:19 AM
HCF Member

F***ing NICE!!!!!!!!!! I love it Paul. BTW you weren't drinking were you?

Old 01-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: windcalmer
BTW you weren't drinking were you?
lmao, nice vid paul

Old 01-12-2007, 02:51 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

BTW you weren't drinking were you?
lmao, nice vid paul
With the way he was typing I dont want him behind the wheel. ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Once again Paul, I love your car. Can it have my baby?

Old 01-12-2007, 03:29 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Pete

Intake is much louder than the exhaust huh? Sounds good.
lol yeah pete, well even before the sk2 the intake was louder than my sk2 muffler that i had, but when i put the sk2 i/m dude the intake is muchhhhhhh louder, plus the intake filter whistle like a spool lol

Old 01-12-2007, 03:30 AM
HCF Member

F***ing NICE!!!!!!!!!! I love it Paul. BTW you weren't drinking were you?
lmao no i wasnt drinking, and also you know i dont drink alot, just once a year or so lol , and sure it can have your baby, just dont spooge on the seat lol and thanks darryl

Old 01-12-2007, 06:36 AM
HCF Member

Nice vid ! How fast were you going? It was hard to get a feel because of the gigantic backdrop you were filming against with a relatively little car plus shooting the vid from 1/2 mile away.. The engine/exhaust sounds ( also nice,btw) didn't seem to jive with how fast you were going. The one shot of you driving "down" the highway toward the camera did seem noticably faster than the "uphill" portion. Also, nice seques between clips! Was your dig camera mounted or was a passenger holding it for you? I'd like to shoot some video or at least get some audio clips for my car but can't seem to arrange it. This past weekend was 70 degrees in Connecticut. You'd think I could get my car out? NOT ! Spent the day chipping branches ! Oh well, the really COLD, dry days are THE BEST for turbo vehicles anyway! Hopefully we can get a cold day without any precip so I can get a run in before Spring! Have fun!!!

SMOKEM

[IMG]local://upfiles/9919/D6310F5CA67E4743B62781AF3C50EC25.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-12-2007, 10:01 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Smokem

Nice vid ! How fast were you going? It was hard to get a feel because of the gigantic backdrop you were filming against with a relatively little car plus shooting the vid from 1/2 mile away.. The engine/exhaust sounds ( also nice,btw) didn't seem to jive with how fast you were going. The one shot of you driving "down" the highway toward the camera did seem noticably faster than the "uphill" portion. Also, nice seques between clips! Was your dig camera mounted or was a passenger holding it for you? I'd like to shoot some video or at least get some audio clips for my car but can't seem to arrange it. This past weekend was 70 degrees in Connecticut. You'd think I could get my car out? NOT ! Spent the day chipping branches ! Oh well, the really COLD, dry days are THE BEST for turbo vehicles anyway! Hopefully we can get a cold day without any precip so I can get a run in before Spring! Have fun!!!

SMOKEM

[IMG]local://upfiles/9919/D6310F5CA67E4743B62781AF3C50EC25.jpg[/IMG]
wasnt going that fast, didnt want to exceed the speed limit even if there was lilttle to no car around, and a passenger was taking the video, and hope for you to get soundclip/or vid of your car, thanks for the comment

Quick Reply: hiway runs/ vid/pix