Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Fatal High Speed Chase

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 09:38 AM
HCF Member
Default Fatal High Speed Chase

"A police chase comes to an unbelievable ending in suburban St. Louis Friday evening. Police were following the driver of an SUV on Interstate 64. They say the driver was a suspect in a double homicide that happened in Town and Country, Missouri earlier in the day. Police say the driver was speeding and driving erratically when his vehicle suddenly ran off the road and flipped several times. The driver was tossed out of the window and ended up lying on the ground. The SUV nearly hit the man but stopped just before crushing him. The suspect was taken to a local hospital, where he later died."

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-fata...peedchase.html

I think he had what was coming to him.

Old 03-03-2005, 10:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Fatal High Speed Chase

YES! That video rocks! I might submit that to Ebaum's World. Good find Remington.

Old 03-03-2005, 10:50 AM

now thats some **** lol i guess the suv felt bad for the guy and decided to roll on the other side.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:21 PM

I take it you guys havnt been in a crash before then? How can you like this sort of thing? He definetly got wot was coming to him but wot if he had hit and most probably killed other people or children? Think its a bit sick how this dosnt shock.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:53 PM
HCF Member

That is exactly why I am glad that he kicked the bucket... peices of selfish $hit like this guy deserve it when they risk everybody else's life so they can get away!

Old 03-04-2005, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

its not like we want people to wreck, its just nice to know that this particular one ended up being a scum-bag. and people wreck all the time, so if its going to happen anyway, why not see a spectacular crash?

Old 03-05-2005, 09:52 PM

then u need to just watch bangor racing or Destruction derbys. Not people running from the pigs and crashing,lets face it you lot would find it better if he had hit a coach first, rebounded into 2 cars took them out with it and then came out of the car and nearly get crushed. The main part i dont like is him being tossed about beacause i sure as hell wouldnt wana be in that situation.Running from the police ok i admit ive tryd suceeded and failed too.but it wen they dnt get that your not going to get away, especially wen the helicopters out.[8D]

Old 03-06-2005, 02:28 AM
HCF Member

no, i wouldnt like it if he hit other cars, but he was a suspect in a double homicide, so he did the world a favor when he got thrown. im not cold or heartless, but im a realist. bad stuff happens, you wont change that by watching or not, so if you get a little satisfaction from a scum-bag killing himself running from the cops who are chasing him for killing two people, i cant see much harm in that.

Old 03-07-2005, 05:42 PM

Fair enough if you look at it like that.but theres stiill the whole thing of y wud he do that.

Old 04-02-2005, 12:20 AM

Hate to be a downer here, but my friend Greg's aunt was one of the victims in the homicide.

Quick Reply: Fatal High Speed Chase