Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Civic with exhaust coming out of hood..real

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 09:45 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Civic with exhaust coming out of hood..real

ORIGINAL: andryuha

Yes I did!

And how did you deduce that I wouldn't have joined on the bashing side? That car = ricertastic. I frown upon rice
You did reply to my comment, and made a few legitimate points about this setup. You did not bash they guy, though. And I never saw you bashing anybody, and comments of yours that I read werealways weighted, and I never saw you joining the crowd.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Misha

Yes I did!

And how did you deduce that I wouldn't have joined on the bashing side? That car = ricertastic. I frown upon rice
You did reply to my comment, and made a few legitimate points about this setup. You did not bash they guy, though. And I never saw you bashing anybody, and comments of yours that I read werealways weighted, and I never saw you joining the crowd.
I guess you got a point there. I guess I'm not that harsh because I don't want to **** off any of the members here. And you are right about me not joining the crowd. First and foremost, I like playing the devil's advocate. It's a discussion board and I love to discuss and argue stuff

Old 01-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan
probably something along the line of "NUH I LIKE TATERTOTS!!!"
For whatever reason, that had me rolling

Old 01-24-2007, 07:47 PM
HCF Member

what happens in the winter when he cant see from the exhaust vapor

Old 01-24-2007, 09:06 PM
HCF Member

me and friend run his exhaust out of his hood but its a subaru with a 6in lift its also got a little flapper on top the exhaust vapor does not botheryor

viewbut the fumes do get in the carbad but if u roll all the windows down u dont die cause we havent yet, if he runs his to the red line and changes

gears it blows about a 2 ft flame out lol

Old 01-24-2007, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

Yes I did!

I guess you got a point there. I guess I'm not that harsh because I don't want to **** off any of the members here. And you are right about me not joining the crowd. First and foremost, I like playing the devil's advocate. It's a discussion board and I love to discuss and argue stuff
it's nice that you guys could kiss and make up....

Old 01-24-2007, 11:23 PM

ORIGINAL: tdci29

Yes I did!

it's nice that you guys could kiss and make up....
anything to please you

Old 01-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Wow, the Gaydar on this forum's conversations is through the roof lately

Old 01-26-2007, 01:36 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

"Are you out of your f*cking mind? He really is out of his f*cking mind!"

Haha!, dane cook is GREAT!!

"some one **** on the coats!" "what!!"
haha you know it

I'm htinking that guy should run the exhaust up across the hood, up the a-beam, across the roof cut it off at the top of the rear windshield. That'd be crazy haha And dualies would be even better

Old 01-26-2007, 02:09 PM
HCF Member

In this case he would have difficulties opening the hood...

Quick Reply: Civic with exhaust coming out of hood..real