Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Default RE: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

First off us going after Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11. Sadam Has never attacked the USA, heck he has never threatened us. Im still not 100% sure why we went after him. Id even be ok with going after him for oil, but dont lie to me about it. I hate when the everage joe lies to me, I could most deffinatly do with out my president lieing to me.

BTW, Bush was re elected cause the USA is under educated.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:32 PM

i may be wrong about costa rica...but for some reason, i'm thinking there has been issues with local terrorism in south american countries. so, my bad if you discover that i'm wrong. [8D]

it's kind of sickening to think that our country didn't have a deficit when bush was first elected, and now we're what....trillions of dollars in debt? great...my great great grandkids will be alive and will still be paying off the debt from 2005.

i agree with you leviii, but i don't know how the world would react if bush publicly admitted to going to war just for another nation's natural resource. besides, he's a politician. number one job skill required for being hired is to be able to lie.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:38 PM

I dont think the world likes the war were in now anyway

Old 07-21-2005, 11:49 PM
HCF Member

it's kind of sickening to think that our country didn't have a deficit when bush was first elected, and now we're what....trillions of dollars in debt?
Huh? I believe Andrew Jackson was the last and only president to be in office in this country with no national debt.

Old 07-21-2005, 11:51 PM
HCF Member

oh, and i also believe that a "deficit" is different than a debt. a deficit means you are spending more than you are bringing in, and a debt means you have an outstanding balance.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:35 AM

haha, anyone see the ads for iraqis men and women at the bottom? thats great, comical

Old 07-22-2005, 01:13 AM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

oh, and i also believe that a "deficit" is different than a debt. a deficit means you are spending more than you are bringing in, and a debt means you have an outstanding balance.

a deficit leads to debt, which applies to our nation. and i was mistaken, during clinton's presidency, we weren't out of debt. however, reagan and bush jr and sr are the only presidents to raise the debt, not reduce it.

Old 07-22-2005, 01:20 AM

i kinda like this pic...

[IMG]local://upfiles/3384/DE1DC6A008AF4AFFA0EF4B4521DB5CB8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Administrator

hmm...a few things...we have had a national deficit for hundreds of years, because we are too worried about helping the economy of other countries than we are of helping our own. the only time that there has ever not been a national deficit was indeed sometime during jacksons administration (1829-1837), per my sources

farms that survive should be shut down. they are breaking a law, harboring criminals, and they should be exiled just like the illegals that they employee. when INS busts these farms the land owners should be sent back to mexico just like the rest of the illegal aliens, and their citizenship should be revoked. their farms taken into gov't custody and sold to WELFARE recipients, and if the ghetto princess with 6 kids, who is pregnant again, doesnt want to farm for a living, NO MORE WELFARE for her.

i do also beleive that costa rica is one of those areas that is constantly under guerilla attack.

mad7s, where do you go to college? i went to a non-state school, and my tuition still went up every year...(mostly to pay for the chancellors raise) [:@]

bush lies. clinton lied. senior lied. nixon lied. reagan lied. JFK lied. see a trend? theyre politicians...it is what they are paid to do.

Old 07-22-2005, 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

ghetto princess

When I was in high school (long time ago) my govt teacher was trying to explain the national debt to us and had it caluclated that if it was in 20 dollar bills it could go earth to sun like 3 times or something, stacked face to face..........................................er.. ...something crazy like that

Quick Reply: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!