Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Default RE: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

u can kinda tell all major news station are rebulican (sp)

Old 07-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Administrator

i know that they arent grateful for our "help"...i dont think we should have helped them in the first place, but as soon as we stop babysitting the world, everyone will be mad because we arent doing anything. as bad as it may seem, if you have to kill a bunch of civilians who are harboring a terrorist fugative, then so be it...no one said war was fair or just. all of the little cliches in the world like "iraw is arabic for vietman" dont make the world any better off...saddam being behind bars does, and while catching him doesnt stop terrorism, it is one step...

that being said..i DID NOT vote for bush, but i feel that what is done needed to be done....and it made for some mighty fine TV programming.

as for killing innocent people to catch a terrorist...yes, we killed civilians to catch him, but these are the same civilians who strap bombs to their children and send them to school in the name of their god. there is nothing "civil" about them. we had a positive healthy objective in our killing people, but we get critized for it, but they killed thousands on 9-11 and people celebrate all over the world. what is good for the goose is good for the gander...i dont think that we even needed to claim that they had WMD, because were the USA, and there isnt a damn thing anyone can do about it. we run the world, period. someone screws with us, the world shouldnt expect us to sit back and laugh about it.

like i said, i wont lose any sleep because we blew someone up before they had a chance to strap explosives to themselves and run up to an american marine, who is there trying to help them.

im sure everyone has different views, but im tired of this "oh poor them" view. we didnt start this mess, they chose to attack us, and while it wasnt the civilians who chose to do so, they hate us all the same..and you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:58 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Patrick

we hear what the gov't, (on the local, state, and federal level) want us to hear...

at least we are on the same page here.

Old 07-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Administrator

sadly, the freedom of press is the most restricted freedom that we have..

ask howard stern and the FCC. [:@]

Old 07-21-2005, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

as for killing innocent people to catch a terrorist...yes, we killed civilians to catch him, but these are the same civilians who strap bombs to their children and send them to school in the name of their god. there is nothing "civil" about them. we had a positive healthy objective in our killing people, but we get critized for it, but they killed thousands on 9-11 and people celebrate all over the world. what is good for the goose is good for the gander...i dont think that we even needed to claim that they had WMD, because were the USA, and there isnt a damn thing anyone can do about it. we run the world, period. someone screws with us, the world shouldnt
expect us to sit back and laugh about it.
it's fine if you don't care about killing innocent people to get one bad guy. the point i'm trying to make is that we really shouldn't be all that shocked when events like 9/11 occur, because those innocent civilians who survive become pissed off at us. later, they seek their own retaliation, granted, a cowardly retaliation. but it makes sense...without the power of a government and a military to back someone, they will seek out revenge in whatever way they can. oh, and just because the usa is a super power doesn't give us automatic authority to step in and play big brother every time another country has a civil dispute. and are you all that sure that we "run" the world? our only real major ally is great britain...but with more attacks in london today, i wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out of the war. every other country in this world is SICK AND TIRED of seeing america throw its weight around and not expect any reprocussions. countries don't maintain super power status forever. look at the roman empire.

i know i may catch a lot of flack for this, and this isn't aimed at you, patrick, but a professor here in colorado was fired because he made an interesting comparison. american government today becomes more and more similar to german government right before and during WWII. translation: bush isn't all that unlike hitler. of course, bush isn't killing millions of his own civilians. but the mind control, media control, government control are all alike. hell, look at the supreme court. sandra day o'connor was the swing vote...wait a second, she's out of there now...replaced by a conservative. hmm....that means the majority of the government is now republican. i'm basically just closing my eyes and grimacing for the next 3.5 years.

even though it doesn't seem like it, i do agree with you, patrick, that we're damned if we do, and damned if we don't step in and help struggling countries. maybe it would be better if america just stopped intervening and let the morons in other countries kill themselves off in civil wars. [:@]

Old 07-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Administrator

i agree 100000%.

we shouldnt have to babysit these countries who have nothing to offer us, and the ones who do have soemthing to offer us, we should be doing business with them. tribes are being wiped out in south africa,a nd the world cries because we wont help, but its because they have nothing useful to offer us...we need to close our borders..no more green cards...people who are "visiting" get a set period, then a group of hunters finds them, and removes them, dead or alive. yes, my view is very radical, but something has to be done...these countries dont want our help, so lets not bomb iraq, lets do business with them...you give us cheap crude, we pull out of kuwait, its all yours...you scratch our back...we scratch yours.

then lets see how everyone likes us. the problem is that eventually this middle eastern mess will escalate into WW3, but it will be "whoever choses to side with us" and "whoever choses to lose".

Old 07-21-2005, 07:57 PM
HCF Member

sadly, the freedom of press is the most restricted freedom that we have..

ask howard stern and the FCC.
In what way is his show conveying news? It's entertainment.

Secondly, it's kind of weird how Costa Rica has no military, no countries trying to invade it, and no terrorism.

Old 07-21-2005, 08:21 PM

cause they dont get involded in other peoples busisness

Old 07-21-2005, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Mad7s
Secondly, it's kind of weird how Costa Rica has no military, no countries trying to invade it, and no terrorism.
actually, they have problems with guerillas...not the monkeys, but local terrorists who control many of the civilians in that country.

patrick...i agree with you too. our country has enough issues without having to go into other countries and try to fix their problems. if we'd shut the borders, maybe we could offer free health care or better education to the natural citizens here. unfortunately, we have enough people living here who can't just sit by and watch other countries fight with each other. maybe we should export them to the countries. [8D]

i know my biggest frustration is with the current administration. i've never given much thought to politics until bush jr was elected. let's just say i think i'll be getting happily drunk in 2008.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:19 PM
HCF Member

if we'd shut the borders, maybe we could offer free health care or better education to the natural citizens here
Then perhaps we should overhaul the entire farming and meat industries who feeds off of migrant labor. Also, if our military wasn't so busy wasting all this country's money, we could easily provide universal healthcare and my tuition would stop increasing and probably go down. I am going to have to read up on Costa Rica a bit though.

Quick Reply: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!