Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 01:26 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

ORIGINAL: civicboy01

were not even stopping terriost activity if that was bushs back up plan for going to war

Have u been to an international airport lately? im guessing not.............whay did u have in mind to stop terror.? I hope its better than the Forming a Dept Of Homeland Security.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:29 AM

have u heard about the london attacks? and if some1s gonna blow themselves up as a attack, i dont think the lard &%$# over in the corner with a gun is gonna scare him away

Old 07-19-2005, 02:46 AM

What was the number? I belive it was 6000. There are 6000 people who wont wake up and see their face in the mirror. Does that still mean he is doing his job.
Before you throw out a number might I suggest you use it properly first. According to the figures in this post, there are "4000" victims of 9/11. Lets break that down a bit more. I think there was 3800 victims, those that had no reason for dying other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think that is Bush's fault? You think he woke up that morning and said lets blow up an american icon so I can go play war? Then add in the 200 or so "heroes" that passed during that terrible event. Firemen, police officers, soldiers just to name a few. They died for God and country, they gave the ultimate sacrifice. They did their duty... Don't take their honor away by suggesting they died for nothing. What of those that died in Pennsylvania? They fought back and died for it, but how many did they save? I get a little emotional when it comes to sacrifices that have been made to protect us and our future. Does 6000 lives lost mean he is doing his job? What you meant to say was does 200 lives lost doing the job that they chose to do, that they wanted to do, and 3800 victims that those 200 people gave their lives to save mean that Bush is doing his job. Does the 2000 plus soldiers that have died fighting for our country, for our future, for us... Was their sacrifice meaningful? Bush's job and how well he does it has nothing to do with death, it's life. How many millions of people both in America and abroad are just a little safer today? 6000 people lost their lives. There's a woman and three little boy asleep in their bed as I type this, and I thank God for those 2200 plus heroes everyday, because of their sacrifices my family will wake up tomorrow safe and free.

Just so everyone knows, I do 100% support our troops abroad. I have friends who are there and all over the world. I love that they give a part of their life to fight for our freedom. I just dont support this war.
I pray you do. Honor is not shown by words but by actions. They sacrifice everything for us, not Bush...

Old 07-19-2005, 09:36 AM

I dont feel Bush is doing his job at all. Just because another attack has not happened here. Terrorists take a long time to plan things and carry them out. All we did was catch Sadam who has never threatened the USA. Osama Bin Laden on the other hand has threatened the USA on several occasions, including, succsesfull pulling off the 9-11 attacks. If we had put as many men into service looking for Bin Laden as we did looking for Sadam, he would have been caught by now. Remeber the day it happened, and Bush said he wanted whoever did this caught, dead or alive. WHat the hell happened with that? I guess he had more important things on his agenda.

Omen, you said that if I wake up and look in the mirror he is doing his job. Well there there are alot of people that arent going to wake up and see themselves in the mirror because he is not doing his job. Yes alot of them chose that duty that did carry the risk, but what are our boys even fighting and dying for over there.

I truthfully belive if we dont take more action, there will be many more deaths. Look at the soe bomber, that was still at the hight of awareness and we got luckky the guy was dumb

Old 07-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Administrator

their fighting for george w bush's personal vendetta agaisnt the iraqi govt....thats an easy one. and if it lowers fuel prices 10 cents a gallon, i dont mind so much..i know that iraq really has VERY little to do with the oil prices, but it couldnt hurt. if we have to wipe out a few thousand middle eastern people, no loss to me.

as for how we got saddam and not bin laden...bin laden doesnt tule a country, so he coudl conceivably be anywhere in the world...he doesnt have any "responsibilities", so while saddam had to stay in the relative proximity of iraq since he is the king or president or whatever, bin laden has no reason to stick around anywhere when the heat is applied to him. so we have to hunt the whole middle east to find bin laden (who also has no castles to check out), whereas we only had to hunt around iraq for saddam.

as for this whole conspiracy theory...do you guys chirping about this have ANY idea how much goes on in this country that never makes it to press? we hear what the gov't, (on the local, state, and federal level) want us to hear...if you dont know that, youre very naive.

Old 07-19-2005, 10:48 AM
HCF Member

So Elvis is still alive?

Old 07-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Administrator

hell yeah hes alive! he lives with biggie and tupac, and they run an entertainment agency.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:42 PM
HCF Member

their fighting for george w bush's personal vendetta agaisnt the iraqi govt....thats an easy one. and if it lowers fuel prices 10 cents a gallon, i dont mind so much..i know that iraq really has VERY little to do with the oil prices, but it couldnt hurt. if we have to wipe out a few thousand middle eastern people, no loss to me.
And you better believe that the Middle East isn't going to mind so much the next time a few thousand american civilians are wiped out. That's a very disappointing comment coming from you Patrick. I would have expected more. As for your whole ideas on the press, I disagree. I say the press gives people what they want to hear, not the truth. Rather than just receiving the truth and making an effort to seek it out, this country's "lower half" would never have been dooped into going to war. Instead, it opted for the bad a$$ feeling of being the world's police and liberator.

Old 07-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Administrator

my sister lived in malaysia when 9-11 happened, and the people there were celebrating as it was announced....dancing in the streets..burning american flags...it happens all over the world...while we are the worlds babysitter, everyone cries about us, but imagine if we stopped babysitting the world...the amount of genocide and such that would run rampant...i think that we should withdraw our troops from EVERYWHERE overseas...and let the world fend for itself for a while...then see how much they hate us. we are detested by people worldwide, i have lost friends who were just trying to defend people who dont appreciate our help, who celebrate when our country is hit like 9-11, so why should i feel any concern for them? i never, ever will. we are talking about a region where people strap bombs to their children and send them into public markets, or to schools, to kill people who have different views. if they dont mind dying, i dont mind them dying.

I am intrigued by your ideas about the press 7s. So you really think that everything that goes on in the world, or heck, even in this country, makes it to the public media?

Old 07-19-2005, 06:57 PM

i also believe u have the wrong views on life patrick, cause if every1 thinks like u, peace will never be a reality, and be no means is gas going to drop in prices

Quick Reply: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!