Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Default RE: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

Just like to add a bit to this.
My cousin was killed when the pentagon was hit.
He was cut in half by a piece of metal that the coroner believed to have been
part of a plane.(Most likely a wing piece.) So if you can explain how a piece of a
plane that never hit the pentagon cut my cousin in half, by all means go for it.
I have no love for Bush, but I do respect the man. He does a job that most don't want to.
He makes decisions that most never will. He keeps America as safe as he can.
Just remember he is human. For everyone who doesn't think he is trying to protect our
country. Remember that when you get up in the morning you see a reflection in the mirror.
And that means he is doing his job. God bless our brother and sisters abroad.............

Old 07-18-2005, 11:47 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Omen68

Just like to add a bit to this.
My cousin was killed when the pentagon was hit.
He was cut in half by a piece of metal that the coroner believed to have been
part of a plane.(Most likely a wing piece.) So if you can explain how a piece of a
plane that never hit the pentagon cut my cousin in half, by all means go for it.
I have no love for Bush, but I do respect the man. He does a job that most don't want to.
He makes decisions that most never will. He keeps America as safe as he can.
Just remember he is human. For everyone who doesn't think he is trying to protect our
country. Remember that when you get up in the morning you see a reflection in the mirror.
And that means he is doing his job. God bless our brother and sisters abroad.............

Very good point... I was waiting for someone to say something like that.

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:50 PM
HCF Member

hold up..... what? where'd u get this from?
From reading. . His family members were also amongst the only few people granted to fly out of the country while all other flights were grounded. A child in need of a heart transplant died while this guys brother was flown safely back to Saudi Arabia. Gotta love out boy in office.

The public can not handle the truth.
One of the Right's ten commandments. Europeans seem to handle it alright without flipping out. But they don't have "Fair and balanced news" from Faux.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Omen68

For everyone who doesn't think he is trying to protect our
What was the number? I belive it was 6000. There are 6000 people who wont wake up and see their face in the mirror. Does that still mean he is doing his job.

Just so everyone knows, I do 100% support our troops abroad. I have friends who are there and all over the world. I love that they give a part of their life to fight for our freedom. I just dont support this war.

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

People will say WOMD were never found.......but u dont know that for sure. The public can not handle the truth. Thats why u cant believe what u see on the news, a "Live" broadcast or anything....

[oximoron]Even if us not being able to handle the truth is true[/oximoron] Then we should have never been told that we were going into Iraq for the WOMD. Why would he tell us that, go in and find them, then deicde not to tell the public. If we would have found them Bush would be friggen hero, and all the UN nations that wanted us to stay out would have looked like "freakin idiots" It just doesnt make sense, Im suprised he didnt plant any............yet

Old 07-19-2005, 12:37 AM

omen68 sorry about ur cousin, mybe it was a missle wing, look at that video or pictures, did u c any plane pieces coming out? were not even stopping terriost activity if that was bushs back up plan for going to war

Old 07-19-2005, 12:47 AM

Just an FYI, I dont know what hit the Pentagon. ALthough I do belive it was a plane. I really dont have much to base that on, although did they find any peices of the planes in the twin towers and also, if it wasnt a plane, then where in the hell is the fourth missing plane from that day?

Also some food for thought, how many times was the WTC attacked when a Bush wasnt in office? huh? huh? huh?

Old 07-19-2005, 12:59 AM
HCF Member

Also some food for thought, how many times was the WTC attacked when a Bush wasnt in office? huh? huh? huh?
Do learn some history. Once, under Clinton. It's this country's engrained foreign poilicies in general that have caused these psychopaths to attack our homeland. It's just with this idiot in office he has exacerbated the situation. Untill some bold leader from whatever party realizes this then we're going to keep having to look at some stupid color chart as to what "level of alertness" we should be at.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:10 AM

the gov't does some shaky **** man i wouldnt put it past them, u c how fast they took the cam video from the pentagons gas station as evidence, if any1 of u actually watched the video instead of started arguing, there was a clean cut whole in the wall, i used to like bush for the record but if u do some research i just believe he wants money, thats just my opion

Old 07-19-2005, 01:12 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i think that if we backed out the terrorist would think they won and guess what her comes some more attackes.........i wonder were you would get a SAM missle to make that big of an exsplosion and to even get close to the pentagon........it seems like you would almost need some jets or something

Old 07-19-2005, 01:15 AM

who no's i believe the wtc attack, cause there were video cameras everywhere, and if it was just the boing 747 how come they never released any videos of it?

Quick Reply: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!