Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Default Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

http://www.elchulo.net/files/pentagon.swf

explain that...

Old 07-18-2005, 09:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!

I just have to say one thing... no, two three things.

First, when fear is injeced into a society dumbass people immediatly give up their rights to protect themselves. I.e. airports for one thing.

Second, I havent even looked at that, and i never will.

Third, there is more f'n media b.s. these days, just to get a rise out of everybody. I know plenty of people in the media and have known that half of the crap you see on tv and movies is complete b.s.

Im done now... I almost locked this topic but i know people are going to want to comment on this. btw, political fights will get you no where for those of you who want to comment... for those of you who dont understand, its like kicking a dead horse... what good does it do? Nothing.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:11 PM

I loved the soundtrack for that. I've seen it before, though. A friend of mine is all for the conspiracy theories. I can't explain it, and I won't bother. These things don't really concern me unless it's specifically my house that planes are flying into, and that would take some tricky piloting, as it's surrounded by woods, and is little more than a yellow trailer in the middle of nowhere.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
HCF Member

i voted for bush......id do it again.......he makes the right moves.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

i voted for bush......id do it again.......he makes the right moves.

I did too, but I didnt even read bill clinton conspiracies because most of them were bs anyway.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

I've often wondered about that whole Pentagon bit. Interesting how no videos of that crash have come out publicly when there are plenty of ones of the planes hitting the towers. They're definitely seems to be something sketch about it.

I know plenty of people in the media and have known that half of the crap you see on tv and movies is complete b.s.
The Iraq War and current occupation?

Im done now... I almost locked this topic but i know people are going to want to comment on this. btw, political fights will get you no where for those of you who want to comment... for those of you who dont understand, its like kicking a dead horse... what good does it do? Nothing.
I would lose all respect for you Remington if you did that. It's off topic. Let people promote cannabilism if they want to. As for political discussions which you like to refer to as fights, they're the reason this country rocks man. I mean, that's why we're blowing away rogue journalists and little kids and wasting our money in the Middle East, right?

Old 07-18-2005, 09:25 PM
HCF Member

I would lose all respect for you Remington if you did that. It's off topic. Let people promote cannabilism if they want to. As for political discussions which you like to refer to as fights, they're the reason this country rocks man. I mean, that's why we're blowing away rogue journalists and little kids and wasting our money in the Middle East, right?
Thats why I didnt.
On the insider thing I have with the media, I dont think I should spit out names simply because I dont think people would believe me.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:34 PM

I didnt vote for Bush be cause he told me he knew Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, when he really didnt know anything. Keep in mind thats no the only reason. Just a major one.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:35 PM

its just something to dicuss not get all upset bout, geeez i just thought its wierd HOW THERE WAS NO PLANE AT THE PENTAGON, thats all

Old 07-18-2005, 09:40 PM

OH, I didnt watch the video.

Quick Reply: Bush's 9/11 cover up?!?!