Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

American muscle can pull a wheeli.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 10:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: American muscle can pull a wheeli.....

yeeeeaaaa..i did a better wheeli then that in my civic yesterdaykidding incase anyone takes it searious!

Old 11-20-2005, 12:08 AM
HCF Member

that would have to of been on purpose. cause i think if you owned the car that you would know how hard you can accelerate without spinning/ lifting i spose?

Old 11-20-2005, 12:15 AM
HCF Member

that happened to me too! I actually flipped over front words my wheelie was so high lol
ORIGINAL: mill$civic

yeeeeaaaa..i did a better wheeli then that in my civic yesterdaykidding incase anyone takes it searious!

Old 11-30-2005, 04:22 AM

that would have to of been on purpose. cause i think if you owned the car that you would know how hard you can accelerate without spinning/ lifting i spose?
Well yea it was on purpose... tryin to get the crowd goin... Dude on camera almost left a stain in his panties!!

Old 12-02-2005, 12:26 PM

So that's what really happend to my bumper!!! lol

Old 12-02-2005, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

I've been around some muscle car and drag strip stuff over the years myself... If you ask around, you'll find out that a wheelie actually comes from a "lack" of power if you can believe it. Too much power just melts the tires down to the rims. (like my civic.. ha ha) He got his tires too hot before he staged. Inexperience. When the green light came on his tires were way too sticky for what he had under the hood. The front end of the car had no where else to go but up, or kill the motor. It went up and came down hard. If he would have had more power it would have eased down with the tires still spinning a little instead of slamming down so hard and breaking his crap.

Old 12-02-2005, 01:08 PM

so a fast car just burns its tires all the way down the track?

Old 12-02-2005, 09:54 PM
HCF Member

Read the last sentence of my post again. It's not that a fast car would spin all the way down the track. That would fall in the too much power or ****ty tire category. Watch some drag racing on TV. When the really fast cars pull the front wheels up they come done gentler still pushing hard with plenty of power and spinning a little. The slower cars slam the front end down.

Old 12-03-2005, 12:40 AM
HCF Member

well i think he also **** his pants when it happend and let off the gas which caused the front end to drop so hard

Old 12-03-2005, 01:00 AM

iv seen plenty of drags. i just didnt get what u said. and yes, most of the fast cars just twist a lil. but i love the fast supras, where its about 2 car lenghts behind the muscle car pullin a wheelie, then about 8th mile flies past him.

Quick Reply: American muscle can pull a wheeli.....