Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

10 year old yellin at his Mom Careful language

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 08:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 10 year old yellin at his Mom Careful language

no. blame the kid, but know that its from a rotten upbringing. they are both to blame.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

ORIGINAL: civicboy01

hey hey, lets think outside the box, mybe his mom's a bitch? i cant stand to look at my mom, let alone talk with her, cant even be in the same dam car with her, just wanted to give another view on the situation
at least you still have your mom, its a lot different once she's gone and never coming back. you may not be able to stand her but you should cherish every moment you have with her because I bet you'd regret that post if she died tomorrow (I pray she doesnt though)

Old 08-23-2005, 10:52 AM

as cold hearted as it seems no i wouldnt, she's wants to see me get caught by the police shes like 3 bitches... shes that bad when my dad almost died in the hospital she wouldnt even let we get some snack foods at the store, i'm grateful and all that we have food but i cant stand her food, if she touches something and than i do, i feel sick and have to wash my hands

Old 08-23-2005, 11:24 AM
HCF Member

It seems like you have issues, it's okay. We are here for ya! You can let it out...

Me and my mom never got along, in fact, it was an argument each and everyday and not only with me but with my pops too. It got better though after I moved out (couldn't take it anymore). Now, I call once in a while.

And I'm sorry but kids nowadays don't have any respect, that respect must be taught and an example must be shown by the parents. Unfortunately, parents don't respect their kids and when a kid grows up, kid don't respect their parents.

Old 08-23-2005, 04:53 PM

i'm not mad or crazy or nothing i get along with my dad great, and at work i'm very respectful to like the plumbing inspectors and homeowners but in my area people just look down on me cause of my 'look' and i'm a 'punk' teenager and thats when i go crazy and **** thier **** up, but yeah i agree i've seen **** that no one should have seen and i have a job and am matured so i'm not like most teenagers, i listen to reggae and bob marley which calms/smoothes out my mind, i try to use the saying, never look down on some one till they have down something to be looked down upon, i made up that saying but i'm sure i didnt quote it

Old 08-23-2005, 06:01 PM

i would have shot him and started all over with a new kid if my wife see this i'll get slapped

Old 08-23-2005, 09:04 PM
HCF Member

double f----Future Felon

Old 08-24-2005, 02:45 AM

i don't think that one has anything to do with his mom being a bitch. theres a big difference between "my mom kicked me out of the house and disowned me as a son." and "she won't bring me any ****ing milk because she's a bitch and i don't have to do anything myself."

Old 08-24-2005, 05:36 AM

ORIGINAL: maddawg
i would have shot him and started all over with a new kid if my wife see this i'll get slapped
I just emailed this to your wife (start running!)...........lol, J/K

Old 08-24-2005, 12:57 PM
HCF Member

One experience I had with my dad was that some stupid kid told him I beat on him. My father asked if it was true and I said no, he tried to backslap me but I pushed him out of the way as a reflex. It was over at that point. I never realized my pop was that strong and he beat me down (no not abuse) but whooped my @ss.

After that, I respected more than I ever did, not because he whoop my @ss but because he taught my @ss a lesson. Never lifted my hand to hit him again. In a way, he respected me more also. Anyway, thought I share.

Quick Reply: 10 year old yellin at his Mom Careful language