Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Not enough$ for turbo so...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 01:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Not enough$ for turbo so...

ORIGINAL: augie
as for mobsta, i already got a tach installed outside of the window like above my steering wheel to the left, only because when i got the car i couldnt figure when to shift when i had the radio loud, and as for the colder spark plugs, im just gonna wait till these go out and than ill go for the uridium ones. oo and mine is gonna be on the push of the pedal, when it hits the floor and i have my switch activated its gonna spray...
The window switch isn't a tach, it is an msd product that only allows the nitrous kit to be used when you are above 3k rpm and 7k rpm because if you use your nitrous below 3k rpm it will probably have an intake backfire and if you go past 7k rpm and hit your revlimiter and the stock revlimiter cuts fuel so you might go too lean and throw a rod. If you don't want to get that msd window switch then just be aware of what rpm your at when you floor it. If you insist on using your normal spark plugs then at least keep the new ones with you because your going to melt the stock heat range ones.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Default RE: Not enough$ for turbo so...

no no no im not talking about that, i bought the tach seperate at kragen and had them install it.... and ya,. im only gonna be using nitrous mainly at the drag strip, so ill make sure to have some handy in case that does happen... thanks

and to marty will any machine shop do it?? and i ordered the edlebrtock one, should be here some time next week, cant wait =]